Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Michael Peterson

How great can it be?

Some of you already know - I've been "away" from dayzrp for nearly 1,5 year, and its almost 2 years since I played this game last time.

How amazing can it be, to come back to it? Weeeeell... First day of playing: Roaming around, getting some gear, meeting people and... it was kindof disutrbing. Like the overall chat seemed so lifeless. I felt kinda dissapionted but whatever.

Second day of playing (Today). I run from Novy to the baze, south from NW airfield. I meet up with a guy called Tony. I check barracks, when I tell him just in case if he wants to, to stay outside, so I can make sure that noone is inside. As Im at the police station, I hear Tony screaming "I have 10 seconds for WHAT?!", I peak out from the window, and I see him dropping his gun, I hear someone speaking far away, and he walks slowly towards enterence of the barracks. What can a poor guy who just came back to DayZ feel? My heart started beating like hell. My eyes were focused. On my face appeared a deadly bright smile, as adrenaline rush just started. It all took max 1 minute. I walked outside of the policestation, flanked those guys. They were enoug careless to dont mind that someone can walk up on them... I get my lovely Mosin, knowing that I have 3 bullets. First shot - one of two bandits falls on ground, dead. Second shot, I barely even hit the second bandit in his stomaches, while he starts spraying at Tony. Third shot - Perfect headshot.

Yep. I love this game. I love this community. Damn I missed it so much :D

Brad    158

This game can be a rush! Along with that we have a great many of characters who are very interesting to meet now. There are some awkward apples in the bunch but there is fun to be had that's for sure!

Welcome back!

oh and question!

Did Tony survive the encounter?

Davos    5

Welcome back, and I am glad to hear you could save him! Too bad it was a ten second bandit though. That phrase is just annoying.

That adrenaline rush you describe is what keeps me coming back to this game, you can play for hours just soaking in the nice relaxing atmosphere, and in seconds your heart is racing and you feel physically tense. 2 guys in a truck once tried to push me of the road and rob me, I don't think I returned to a normal heartrate for at least half an hour.

Indeed. My heart was beating like hell, for nearly 20 minutes. I just insanly love this feeling, when all of the sudden world firstly slows down, and after it everything goes like crazy. When you literally get your mind blank, and just do what you have to do!

Moxy    19

Welcome back man! I recently came back as well after a break since the mod died. Have had the lifeless conversations like you stated at first but was glad to read you had a "real" dayz encounter after that! No other game has been able to give me the same adrenaline rush.

I know what you feel Djefvul. It always happend to me during mod. The worst thing is that my laptop can barely run DayZ and it loves to freeze for 5+ seconds in those situations, but today it was as fluent as never!