Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:29

Sign in to follow this  
Parahybana

Broke the "Realistic chance of surviving" rule?

Question

Parahybana    0

Last night I was watching a stream and 2 people got robbed on the prison island.

They were sent of the island without any supplies and clothing and were told to swim back when the robber was on the main land again. Now...I'm wondering whether that is breaking the rules? Since they could freeze or starve to death or get killed by a zombie. When they were swimming back the server restarted and they lost all their gear. So technically,the were left out there to die.

15 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Yeah, if they leave them without atleast the minimum supplies to live, its against the rules.

Parahybana    0

Yeah, if they leave them without outleast the minimum supplies to live, its against the rules.

Unfortunately we didn't get the guy's name.

Mellstrom    21

Yeah, if they leave them without outleast the minimum supplies to live, its against the rules.

Link to stream is always helpfull.

Parahybana    0

CrypticGamingLive is the streamer's twitch, The VoD might be muted though, there was copyrighted music in the background :/

Tom Fyfe    8

I love that profile picture, it looks like you did it but also like your trying to be the good guy! also yeah link the stream or the streamers name and an admin will be able to find them, also if you have the server that it took place on aswell it would be great. and maybe the time, but thats a lot to ask for off a watcher

Parahybana    0

I love that profile picture, it looks like you did it but also like your trying to be the good guy! also yeah link the stream or the streamers name and an admin will be able to find them, also if you have the server that it took place on aswell it would be great. and maybe the time, but thats a lot to ask for off a watcher

I think the in game name of the streamer was Bradley, He might stream tonight though. I can ask him. I don't know what the server was but I do know it was between 9 and 10pm GMT+1

Conor    243

Snitch

Were you involved by any chance?

Basoon    15

It is curious, you mentioned they were sending them to the shore to meet other captors, these other captors could have easily been waiting with a food, supplies, and a fire.

Still not allowing somebody to keep pants and a jacket is a little much.

Parahybana    0

It is curious, you mentioned they were sending them to the shore to meet other captors, these other captors could have easily been waiting with a food, supplies, and a fire.

Nonono,They were told to swim to the main island and wait there for the robber,if the robber arrived,then they were allowed to swim back for their gear.

Basoon    15

Nonono,They were told to swim to the main island and wait there for the robber,if the robber arrived,then they were allowed to swim back for their gear.

Expecting somebody to swim across that water twice with no clothes on or no fire to warm up between swims in unacceptable. Also the fact that the gear on the island would have vanished with the reset, and even without a reset could be stolen breaks the rule of leaving people with the ability to defend themselves and with the needed supplies to survive.

Parahybana    0

Expecting somebody to swim across that water twice with no clothes on or no fire to warm up between swims in unacceptable. Also the fact that the gear on the island would have vanished with the reset, and even without a reset could be stolen breaks the rule of leaving people with the ability to defend themselves and with the needed supplies to survive.

Yeah...I'll see if we can get the name of that guy.

Vandy    34

Yeah, if they leave them without atleast the minimum supplies to live, its against the rules.

Vittoria answered your question here.

/solving due to being left open for more then 72 hours.

OP if you have found out the name of the guy, please forward this to the GM's.