Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:15

Sign in to follow this  
Aztec

Favorite primary weapon

Aztec    0

I'm sure that this question gets asked a lot. But I'm brand new to this community, and the topic wasn't on the forums on the first couple pages. Here's hoping to start a decent discussion!

With that said, I was recently lucky enough to play with a fully kitted MP5. Works like a charm, and 9mm ammo isn't hard to come by.

What'd the rest of you all think?

Guest Zahk   
Guest Zahk

I always liked the SKS maybe because I get lucky and find ammo for it all the time.

Aztec    0

I always liked the SKS maybe because I get lucky and find ammo for it all the time.

Really? I can never find ammo for it hahaha

Guest Dan the Man   
Guest Dan the Man

My favorite weapon has always been the SKS with a PU scope, because it well with both long and short range engagements.

DocofPinewood    32

I the m4 with an ACOG, or an MP5, but I would be happy with m1911 with just a mag. Favorite real weapon, and hoping bring to dayz is M14.

Giraffel    95

My favorite is aks74u or mosin, if I want to snipe mosin is great and ak in the backpack for close range combat.

Leef    0

My favorite is aks74u or mosin, if I want to snipe mosin is great and ak in the backpack for close range combat.

I second this!

swatdude77    0

I prefer close range weapons like the MP5 or the 74U, on account of my character having a really fucked up arm.

But nothing beats a good ol' silenced makarov!

Aztec    0

Has anyone found an AUG? I've heard it's been implemented into the game, but I've never seen it

Daniel    2

Has anyone found an AUG? I've heard it's been implemented into the game, but I've never seen it

I currently have one .P

My favorite one is the m4 so far though. Then again SVD SOON TM :D

Aztec    0

I currently have one .P

SVD is going to be really cool! What'd you think of the AUG, though?

Aztec    0

I prefer close range weapons like the MP5 or the 74U, on account of my character having a really fucked up arm.

But nothing beats a good ol' silenced makarov!

Silenced anything sounds so sweet haha

Guest pinkieseb   
Guest pinkieseb

AKM with a 75 round drum. Both very easy to find on prison island.

Daniel    2

I currently have one .P

Well The aug uses all the stanag mags so you have the chance to use the 60rnd mag which is good. It also has a slightly zoomed in scope on it which in my opinion is better than the acog but the problem

Is it has no implement range finding system.

What I don't like is that you can not customize it yet that's why i prefer the m4 where you can switch scopes etc.

But I guess it always depends on the people :P

Aztec    0

I currently have one .P

Well The aug uses all the stanag mags so you have the chance to use the 60rnd mag which is good. It also has a slightly zoomed in scope on it which in my opinion is better than the acog but the problem

What I don't like is that you can not customize it yet that's why i prefer the m4 where you can switch scopes etc.

Fair enough. That 60 round mag seems like quite the treat. M4's are always nice though. Here's hoping I get whitelisted soon so I can play again!

Daniel    2

Fair enough. That 60 round mag seems like quite the treat. M4's are always nice though. Here's hoping I get whitelisted soon so I can play again!

I wish you the best of luck !!

Aztec    0

I wish you the best of luck !!

Thanks m8 :)

Unknown Entity    126

Double barreled.

Looks badass, easy to manipulate, easy ammo, kills everything.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

AKM is best.

Good on people, damn good on zombies.

Hicks    55

AK 101 it has yet to fail me when I need it, ammo's easy enough to find and it has a decent set of attachments. Only downsides I can think of is that the weapon and magazines are rare and it's not the most power caliber assault rifle.

Pussy    311

I'm a big fan of the repeated for a more civilian-type weapon, but for a more advanced weapon I'm a fan of the AKM.

Gimme that 7.62x39mm ammo!