Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
NickJantzen

What Kind of Animals would you like to see?

NickJantzen    0

I would like to see a lot more animals but most importantly I think a horse would just be amazing. It could be used for many things including food, materials, transportation, etc. It would also be cool if you had to feed it and keep it healthy if you wanted it to live but that may be going to far out of the Day-Z gamestyle and drifting into a violent Sims lol. What do you guys think?

huenana    0

Dogs perhaps, although any kind of animal you would be able to 'control' seems kind of a far fetched idea seeing as with the current state of the game it's a mission to even gut a pig. Maybe somewhere far in the future.

Connvexus    36

I want some hostile animals, such as bears.

More wildlife would make it seem more alive. Like seeing a deer go through a overgrown city would be amazing if the zombies hadn't killed it.

I'd like tamable animals, such as wolves/dogs.

Id like to see birds. Imagine staring down into a city from a nearby forest through your mosin scope. Then, all of a sudden you see a flock of birds scatter from a tree in the town. Right after that you think you make out the faint sound of a gunshot, which is what must have spooked the birds. I don't know about you but that would add a whole nother world of immersion to the game for me.

Imagine walking through a deserted town; its all quiet, and you hear to your left a crow cawing from a tree in such a way that it spooks you and gets your heart racing. In my opinion birds would add so much more to the eerie ambiance of the game. I'd love to see birds interacting with the world

Giraffel    95

I want animals eich could attack you and maybe even make you sick, group system should be in this year and maybe some insects would be nice.