Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 11:49 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 8 hours, 10 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
jamescameron

S1 | Bad RP, no care for hostage

Server and location: Server 1 at Green mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 15/3 17:50

Daytime or Night-time: Daytime.

Your in game name: Tom Rudel.

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name/Skin of suspect/s:

Didn't catch any names, but I have descriptions:

#1: Black helmet, Gorka pants and jacket, natural leather backpack, beige working gloves

#2: Green boonie hat, green raincoat, green cargo pants (?), black hicap vest

Suspects weapon/s:

#1: M4 + Splitting axe

#2: AKM + Firefighters axe

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

I have the event recorded, but for some reason the recording doesn't have any audio. Let me know if you want me to upload it.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcVPRzy6vQ0&feature=youtu.be

Detailed description of the events:

After logging in at Green mountain I immediatly exit the compound only to be stopped by 2 individuals who told me to go back inside. I did so, obviously outgunned, when they herded me into the prison cell and told me to put my hands up. I complied, only to have the one guy (#1) tell me that he is "The Punisher" and that he shall punish me, seconds before I get hit in the face (and knocked out) by a stun baton. I lie there for a good couple of minutes before waking up again and seeing them run off, leaving me in handcuffs without any water (I already had some cans of food).

I don't mind losing the stuff they took, but from my perspective it was very poor RP.

Please upload the video, even without audio.

Uploaded the video. Audio turns off for some reason. If someone has experienced this with Shadowplay could they give me a pointer on how to solve it, that'd be much appreciated.

Whilst I wasn't in the area whilst this happened I was in the teamspeak with jamescameron so I can at least verify his story.

Something just came to mind - the two of us had met up IG we decided to try and hunt the two down. We waited at GM and met a civ (Elliot Jansen I think it was) who informed us two men matching the description were headed to Novy, so we went that way and he tagged along. He mentioned off-hand that the two were looking for other people - I dunno if it helps but maybe some other people were robbed by them, might help identify the two suspects.

Due to the lack of evidence I will close this report. I am sorry for this outcome.