Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 18:44

Kicked out of lobby

Guest Mirazoka

Guest Mirazoka

Hey.

Every time I try to log on the server, I see names appear as though the lobby is loading for me, but at one point it just kicks me out back to the main menu.

Does anyone know what to do?

Guest Mirazoka

If I launch, I just see the normal Arma stuff. The problem is when I try to get in the lobby, it just shoots me back to the main menu. But no, I don't see any specific DayZRP loading screen, since I can't even get to the loading screen.

• MVP

If I launch, I just see the normal Arma stuff. The problem is when I try to get in the lobby, it just shoots me back to the main menu. But no, I don't see any specific DayZRP loading screen, since I can't even get to the loading screen.

Do you have the mod installed?

• Legend

Did you disable @DayZ and all other mods except for @addons?

Guest Jamie

I recommend clicking settings then change the override to @dayzrp then click launch dayz now, then click multiplayer and filter for the server :)

Guest Mirazoka

I recommend clicking settings then change the override to @dayzrp then click launch dayz now, then click multiplayer and filter for the server :)

Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing right now. It's just that it kicks me out the lobby once I try joining the server. (Yes, I put in the password.)

Guest Jamie

Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing right now. It's just that it kicks me out the lobby once I try joining the server. (Yes, I put in the password.)

Have you downloaded the dayzrp mod?

You may also need the following 'Additional Launch Parameters':

2nbzyna.png

-nosplash -skipIntro [email protected];

As above.

Also, you should double-check what beta version of DayZ you're running, as the latest isn't actually recognized by DayZCommander, as you can see below:

2mgw46c.png

Guest Mirazoka

@Sky - Yeah, that's what I got.

@Reacher - I tried it but I get the same message. I even downgraded to your 102678 version.

This is what I get:

2rb19