Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:22

My personal rant about this server.

Guest SoHam

Guest SoHam

Before anyone gets butthurt about anything I am saying this is not to insult admins. This is my rant about what went down today so don't get super mad about this.

This is the most corrtupt thing I HAVE EVER HEARD of. So today we set up a ambush before the server restart we LEGITLY steal a ural and kill everyone in it. Then Later on RF talks to these admins, and they get PERMISSION to go back into tp (BREAKING THE NEW LIFE RULE!!!!) Keep this in mind. Walk up DEMAND their URAL back. But wait! if they all died they have no claim on their gear anymore because they shouldn't even know they had it! AND THE ADMINS GAVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THIS! Now how messed up is that? And they GET AWAY WITH IT! Now I don't know about you but I think this is pretty bass akwards if you know what I mean. And another note. Rolle says that you have UNLIMITED revenge time on people now!! HOLY CRAP! I CAN GET ROBBED AND 2 WEEKS LATER I CAN SHOOT THEM WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!

First off, no nlr was broken as all those who died had left the server, those who killwd you were the seperate sqaud, all information was relayed to them by tryffis who was at tp. They them talked to Rolle about what happened and he said it could go ahead as sds had done it beforehand in another incidenr which was allowed. Everything that happened was legit but see what you did caused your own death, running to tp after the robbery... not that smart guys. If I was you I'd leave the server for a while and calm down before ranting off again and doing something stupid.

Kos sticks on you for the entire gaming session with NLR kept in mind. What is wrong with that rule. Its not really a rule tho its how the admins have been ruling past weeks and I think it fits the rp.

• Server Manager

There was no NLR broken, the RF members that killed you in TP were not the same that you killed earlier. NLR is personal.

There was no "permission" from admins. Jukki described the situation on TS and wanted a confirmation from me if what they have planned is legit and was allowed by the rules. I said it is, because it is in my opinion.

And yes, there is an unlimited revenge timer, you wouldn't suddenly forget that someone robbed you 2 hours ago. If you've read the rules when you applied for the new whitelist you would have noticed that.

I recommend calming down a little and basing your rant on actual facts instead of speculation and stuff you've heard from unknown sources. I'll be happy to answer any more of your claims.

• Emerald

There was no NLR broken, the RF members that killed you in TP were not the same that you killed earlier. NLR is personal.

There was no "permission" from admins. Jukki described the situation on TS and wanted a confirmation from me if what they have planned is legit and was allowed by the rules. I said it is, because it is in my opinion.

And yes, there is an unlimited revenge timer, you wouldn't suddenly forget that someone robbed you 2 hours ago. If you've read the rules when you applied for the new whitelist you would have noticed that.

I recommend calming down a little and basing your rant on actual facts instead of speculation and stuff you've heard from unknown sources. I'll be happy to answer any more of your claims.

alright then i´ll just go on a RF killing spree about three weeks from now tyvm!

• Server Manager

alright then i´ll just go on a RF killing spree about three weeks from now tyvm!

NLR.

• Emerald

NLR.

I haven´t died.

• Server Manager

NLR.

I haven´t died.

Go for it then, good luck! :)

Just try it and I'll fuck you right up, buddy.

• Emerald

You will try ;)

Guest SoHam

Just come on up and see ole' ham here

I belive the number one rule. Common sense is there for a very good reason.

Since even thought you might not have died during that time, RF members could have died even multiple times.

• Emerald

I belive the number one rule. Common sense is there for a very good reason.

Since even thought you might not have died during that time, RF members could have died even multiple times.

Rolle gave the okay whats more to need? You guys acted the exact same way

Yeah, expect remember that there is still 2 things holding you back, and that is the agreement of 2 gamemasters. Rolles word is not always the final...

And seriosly, it was not even 6 hours. You guys robbed RF members around 22:00 of my time, we killed you at 01:00 am my time, thats like less than 3 hours

Guest SoHam

Yeah, expect remember that there is still 2 things holding you back, and that is the agreement of 2 gamemasters. Rolles word is not always the final...

And seriosly, it was not even 6 hours. You guys robbed RF members around 22:00 of my time, we killed you at 01:00 am my time, thats like less than 3 hours

I am not saying you broke a rule. I am saying by not killing all of us you dun goofed.

• Emerald

It is what my good friend soHam says. You started something that is not going to end well for you.

And dont get me started on whether or not someone dies and the revenge rule forfeits because you guys didnt consider that fact when you went cowboy style

No I mean the "revenge time". Even thought there are no "time" you have to have some fucking common sense.

Just because Yes RF killed me 2 weeks ago and i was on 2 week holiday so my character is still alive" does not magically (or at least should not) grant you magical kos on sight towards members of RF.

Mainly because 1. the guys have for sure died at one point of time, they are also new characters. You dont own any rights towards thease guys.

2. common sense...

Guest Sir Gregory Fox

Just a thought but can someone explain to me in an Rp sense how info of the robbery was relayed if those with the ural were all killed?

Guest SoHam

No I mean the "revenge time". Even thought there are no "time" you have to have some fucking common sense.

Just because Yes RF killed me 2 weeks ago and i was on 2 week holiday so my character is still alive" does not magically (or at least should not) grant you magical kos on sight towards members of RF.

Mainly because 1. the guys have for sure died at one point of time, they are also new characters. You dont own any rights towards thease guys.

2. common sense...

Actually that is not what I understood.