Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Maxivit

My life...

Maxivit    0

My name is Dean Coben.I was born in 1990 in Turkey. My father was a vet as I can remember. I lost him in a traffic accident when I was a little kid. My mother never talk about him, never answered my questions about him. After my father funeral we moved to my grandparents house. My mother was a nurse, she was always working. I did not see her very much but when she came home she was wasting all hers time with me. We was going hunting every week with my granpa, he taught me how to use weapons how to skin an animal how to cook it. My grandfather retired from police department before I born,but he is still best shooter I've ever seen. When I finished my elementary school he bought me a photo camera, this camrea is changed my all life. Our town is nested with forest. I was living in a beatiful nature, and I started to take photos when I saw a beatiful landscape, my photos was perfect I won 5 reward on photography when I was in high school.Wherever I go, I was taking my camera with me, when we're in hunting, fishing, swimming, playing football .I've been love in my second year in high school. I'm still remember how its hearts. My love's boyfriend was the guy I hate most. That's why I fell on me. I started feel lonely and sadness all the time. Now I was pulling into the foreground in my photos lonely. That's helped me to win rewards and improve my photoshop skills. Photoshop indifference caused by software and designed a website about photography that was my first succesful in both of them, a lot of people interested with my website, that helped to get rid of my love. I always wanted to be a software engineer for design my own photshop program. When I was in the last class in the school I was ready for university exam. I entered the university entrance exam and I won finally, I was a software engineering student. I've worked to much in the school. I made my photoshop program as my end of paper when I was a student that was my second succesful my teacher likes that and shared it on the internet and it's attracted much attention as I excepted. After university I got a job in a TV channel my job was not difficult but they pay well to me. İn the meantime,I still continue to photography. I gave a breal for my compulsory military service. My military service was very hard probably I am alive because of that. When I turned back, I moved to the town centre and boring life started for like everyone. My everyday was like waking up going job turning back watching TV or playing videogames and sleeping.that almos tooking me to the depression. One day I saw the truth beatuy in a photograpper's photos. That imperessed me more than everything. I left job, I am a software engineer even I just write security systems that is enough to do everything. Beeing a photographer is catching a feeling and sharing it with peoples. I went Affrica first like everyone. I took photos of child soldiers beauty nature. After 2 months I turned back to Turkey and opened a photo gallery, meantime I continued to add photos to my website that was a portal for photographers. Cause of my website a lot of people came to my gallery. I started knewn as a good phographer in my country press. I decided take the best landscape photos but this place is shouldn't be discovered or it is not different from others. I heard a beatiful country name is Chernarus. I searched there on the internet, it was looking like a wonderful place for a holiday and taking photos. But there was something diffrent there was a little country but there was lots of military zone that was weird. I took a ticket from a beatiful ship that was looking like a wonderful opportunity, I was so excited. I came to the Chernogrosk board. I rent a beatiful room from a hotel in the coast. I walked around I talked with peoples, I learned a couple place for visit a couple 4 old castle 2 mine and a lake. I rent a car my 2. day I visit castles in a week I searched history of them and I have edited photos and stories in the evenings. I spent my 4 months here walking in the woods, talking with peoples and hunting. I learned weird things from peoples they were talking about experiments on the dead peoples in the military zones that's sacared me a little bit. One day I heard screams and shots in the black forest. When I went there for learn what's happening, I saw soldiers and military trucks, after they went I searched the area there was only blood. I did not dwell on this topic. 2 weeks later I hear a couple get bitten by a drunk. Next day in the local news I saw Mr.Kalec I knew him, we was met in the Pustoshka prairie. He talked about similiar what I saw. I went there to talk with him, he wasn't in the home. Army took him? Looks like possible door was break and shells on the front door, That wasn't good. I turned back to hotel. I cleaned my CR-527, I bought it for hunting. Next day zelenogrosk is quarantined. Every town started to fall, CDF and UN forces wasn't enough, we was need help but nobody came us to save us. I was have only 60 ammo. One week later a plane crashed to the UN headquarter base. I saved a guy name is Kenny from there. A young tattoo artist. The holl country was quarantined there was no way to ran away. After city's getting horde by infected peoples I decided to move a little but a safe house to Mr.Kalec's house we bought food and water as we can. I took the car there wasn't enough gas. That took us to the rogovo. There was worse everywhere was full with them.I spent most of my ammo in rogovo we left the car and started to running.But we made it we was in the house. We repair the doors and we have strengthened. We hide in there for 2 month, we hunt, we killed, we robbed for survive. We was listening the radio all, they green mountain was fell but we can still capturing a couple broadcasts. One day we heard if we go to the Elektro board they will took us from here. We ran 1 day for arrive and we found empty place in the boat. As I can remember a ship hit us with a cannon yesterday I woke up in the water today. Now I am in the water and I am searching Kenny my friend. I think this is it world started to fall down. I heard it in a broadcast Turkey and Russia is got sick peoples. Same with us world falling down peoples are killing each other for a canned food. What am I gonna do now? There is no place to hide now, there is nowhere safe. May be he only way is just giving up but no I will fight I will turn back to my family.İf they are alive

Robb Stark    0

Nice story man. My eyes hurt because of white and black background but I had to read it all. :)

Ghost of Levi    8

Im like greeted by a wall of text and this is really discuraging to read, try to like add spacings between the text and add colors, colors help alot

Maxivit    0

Im like greeted by a wall of text and this is really discuraging to read, try to like add spacings between the text and add colors, colors help alot

Thanks for the suggestion. How can I add colors?

Ghost of Levi    8

Thanks for the suggestion. How can I add colors?

Select Full edit and next to Font and text size there is an gigant A you can click on that and set colors

Sign in to follow this