Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:09
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Haschmn

World limits

Question

Haschmn    0

When applying for whitelist, what is the world limit for your backstory and explaining rules and will I be denied if I go over or have any form of consequence?

5 answers to this question

Vandy    34

I think there is a character (=letters and numbers) limit of 3000. I am not 100 percent sure about this.

You will not be denied if you exceed this limit, but you will not be able to submit the application form.

For explaining the KoS and NLR rule you need at least 700 characters. Same goes for your backstory.

Samaritan    345

It has been a while since I whitelisted but I know that there was a minimum limit but I'm not sure about if there is a maximum. If you do reach a maximum there wouldn't be a consequence for writing a lot. However, remember quality beats quantity.

Just make sure that you back up your explanation of the rules with in game examples and make sure that your backstory fits in with DayZRP SA lore. Another tip is to copy your application onto notepad or something like that, because if you get rejected you only need to amended the points that you receive feedback on. If you do not save it somewhere then you will have to fill in the whole application again rather then just copying and pasting the parts that didn't need amending.

Best of luck.

Vandy    34

With the additional info stated by Samaritan, do you feel your question is answerred?