Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:11

Sign in to follow this  
mounes.masri

Robberies

Best robbery experience in dayz rp ?

Edit: wow didn't expect that many replies, well for me i didn't really experience getting robbed yet cz i didn't play rp yet on random servers it's KOS no need for communication :P

Glenn    10

The Drop everything 3 secs.

No, mine was an initiation on prud lake in the Mod time 6 months ago and robbing 6 people on my own.

Bragging about them being surrounded and stuff and they complied.

Then got KOSed by a random dude who just came up said he was there all along.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Hmm. Happened in mod for me.

>Rolling around with Gimanji from Aeternus

>Initated on by SDS

>Forced to hatchet fight

>Got to kill Gimanji

twas 10/10

Best robbery was my only robbery. I was at GM when I first joined on SA. Rampage and his guys initiated on GM to help somebody "Frank?" who had barricaded himself in the tower. They took our clothes and and made us lay in a line along the prison.

All of the sudden Rampage gets sniped and died. I try to give him cpr and instead, just take his gear and move on. Very intense, very fun time.

Ghost of Levi    8

I have honestly never had an rbbery that was not #drpwp10sec

Guest Amber Peterson   
Guest Amber Peterson

That is great... I hope i run into you cause you seem pretty smart lol ... :)

Brickity    2

The best for me was in the mod days. I was looting the north-east airfield and stumbled by a dead body at the base of the control tower.

Three men appeared from behind me and tell me to drop all my things and I comply. From the darkness another voice shouts out for the robbers to drop their weapons however they run for it but are gunned down from multiple locations (this is when good Samaritan existed). A man from on top control tower stands up while another appears from behind some bushes to check that I am okay.

The best part was that one of the original robbers then made a report thread for KOS against my saviors.

PWNINGPETE    0

I've only been robbed three times.

2 drop weps, 3 secks robberies

And one where a guy baited me for his crew by throwing a meat cleaver at me.

(Sadly, I wasn't recording or I would have reported his hind end.)

When I first started playing DayZ I would immediately drop everything I had whenever I ran into somebody because I just assumed that everyone was going to rob me. Literally just imagine running somebody and having them drop their pants in front of you saying "Don't kill me please!" lmao ;)

Basoon    15

The VSR, took 6 of us to a barn, actually gave us turns to ask a question or two, allowed us minor freedoms like that which allowed us a chance to RP instead of just watch them RP the robbery, ended with fist fights and Russian Roulette. Fun times.

Salidor    0

2 guys jump on me and tell me to drop my weapons, I comply, drop everything and get on my knees. They cuff me and tell me not to wiggle.

They actually take everything I have but leave me some food and some clothes, the guy with my weapon shoots at a zombie in the distance says "thank you for your cooperation" and runs away laughing.

I get killed by the zombie with the cuffs still on..gotta say smart move with the zombie...

Got captured in the mod by B-17 members Ray, Jessie, Cojo and Amir I believe it was.

The RP was great and I still today see it was the best robbery I've been part of, at least as the victim.

Guest lonewolf27   
Guest lonewolf27

Pulling the crashed car trick and asking people to help when you have 4 guys in the woods waiting to do the robbery by suprise.

Davos    5

Was walking away from a few guys who I made a campfire for before continuing my journey south to the coast. Me and the guy showing me south hear gunshots. The three guys at the fire had all shot at each other, over what I don't know.

Meanwhile the guy with me is saying he needs my help, those were his friends, we have to get this guy. So I follow after wearily, my character being an engineer, not a soldier.

Server Crash.

Log back in, wait patiently for the others, and two guys with guns hold me and a survivor from the campfire up. Lead us past the field, the first barn and into another in the distance. Beat the crap out of the survivor who they assume shot their friend at the fire, and leave me alone since I was complying.

Find out the Vybor Street Rats was the group and thought I had something to do with it all. They stole my can opener, and Bob is still sore about it. It was pretty fun for my first time robbed.

Skyzzo14    1

I was at the NWAF on a public server and there was a dude with a mosin in the trees near that bar and I went behind him and told him: "hey dude i'm behind you with an akm pointed at your head drop your weapon and put your hands up, if you will turn towards me i will fucking end you" he dropped the weapon and put his hands up, I took his clothes and told him to run across the airfield. He was sniped a couple of seconds later lol

Back in DayZ Mod I once had a stranded Hero skin with a broken down car asking for help. I was on a bike fully loaded with empty cans RPing as a metal scrapper. Hero skin told me to drop everything and give up the bike. We got into an argument as of course I assumed a hero skin would never rob me... I harshly made fun of his driving skills. That is when his Bandit friend came out of the bushes and attempted to steal my cans. only to throw away all my cans and drag me along as a travel mule to carry all their food.

The Hero later gave me a pistol and whispered "help he kidnapped me and I took a pledge to never kill. a few hours later. I attempted to shoot a bandit when we were alone. That is when the Hero killed me and gave a blood transfusion to his friend.

He only wanted me to wound his friend so he personally could kill me for insulting him, without losing his hero skin. I believe he was the smartest Bandit leader I will ever meet.

I ate most of their food behind their back....

drewhinny    0

Never call something urs. called a building mine one time. apparently not the right thing to say. Robbed by three pretty nice guys. lol

Roze    0

Some of these sound pretty fun. Would it be bad to say I can't wait to be robbed now?

We robbed five people in green mountain, all cuffed and burlap sacked when six heroes decided to come. We acted like we were pushing up on the bandits from inside the prison. They took it from there and left with one of us dying from an escaped prisoner. In total three of us held up green mountain ending with five hostages. Got smershes and all that fun jazz and basically left unscathed. Heroes still thought the dead body upstairs was the bandit and we hauled ass in the truck.

We robbed five people in green mountain, all cuffed and burlap sacked when six heroes decided to come. We acted like we were pushing up on the bandits from inside the prison. They took it from there and left with one of us dying from an escaped prisoner. In total three of us held up green mountain ending with five hostages. Got smershes and all that fun jazz and basically left unscathed. Heroes still thought the dead body upstairs was the bandit and we hauled ass in the truck.

Newbs :troll:

Three of us took 15 hostages at GM one time. You got some learnin' to do.

Newbs :troll:

Three of us took 15 hostages at GM one time. You got some learnin' to do.

Damn...

PandoraX3M    0

People probably wont believe me but it was when I was robbed and kidnapped by the SDS the second time (On the Mod ofc). They took me to their base, gave me food, drink and a book to entertain myself and then they tried to make me sing in which they weren't successful, they were mean but at the same time took really good care of me which is why I was always on the side of SDS when someone accused them of bad RP. Later they "sold" me to 2 russian guys which scared the shit out of me, they asked me a bunch of questions about The Watchers and some members of the group (Matthew Munro :P) and all kinds of shit. In the end the 2 russian dudes gave me a radio to call in my guys to come and take me as they were done with questioning me after what SweetJoe jumped out of the closest bush ready to spray them down with his gun <3 Ah... The good times...

Edit: I am yet to be robbed in SA. :3

One final thing...<3

[video=youtube]