Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:29

Sign in to follow this  
Huskalot

Question about whitelist queue

Question

Huskalot    0

So, how come I applied long time for the servers, and were placed at 28/65 or so, now it's 94/150, how come it's going up? :(

3 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

879894d83eadb92177419ac7f8065a0c.png

/thread

Vandy    34

Hello Huskalot,

The queu doesn't work like "applying first - being reviewed first"

People who have put more effort into their application are being reviewed faster, and the same thing goes for donators.

This is a copy of the FAQ:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

/solving