Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:02

Sign in to follow this  
Merrick

3rd time rejection

Question

Merrick    0

How it's possible, they complained about my NLR when i did pass this two times before?

I am really curios how is this working because I saw some applications before and they weren't any better than mine, they were much worse. Can you tell me why?

6 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

So you sent in 3 apps, and they all got denied?

Vandy    34

Comparing applications does not really work. There are many different criteria your explenations of the rules have to meet. It does not mean that one rule has been explained properly the other is not.

What you could have done is ask the community or the community helpers to take a look over your application before sending it in.

I'm sorry that you were not able to get whitelisted. Maybe some administrater can look over your app and state what was wrong.

You can make a blacklist appeal here: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-ban-appeals

/solving

You needed to read this

9lcw1y.png

Then rewrite that in your own words. It is all in the details, focusing on the key points here listed. If you do not do that to staffs satisfaction they will not and should not let you in.

Sorry to seem rude, however hundreds of people apply to be whitelisted to this community every single day. It has gotten so bad that staff now close the whitelist on the weekends to give themselves a break.

They take their positions here extremely seriously as they should. They keep things running smoothly and keep the servers from turning into just another RP pub server.

If you do put in a blacklist appeal, and if it is accepted I will go over the rules with you personally. I am on TS most days under the name Cabaas Shariif "Echo". You can poke me and I will lend you a hand.

Merrick    0

Comparing applications does not really work. There are many different criteria your explenations of the rules have to meet. It does not mean that one rule has been explained properly the other is not.

What you could have done is ask the community or the community helpers to take a look over your application before sending it in.

I'm sorry that you were not able to get whitelisted. Maybe some administrater can look over your app and state what was wrong.

You can make a blacklist appeal here: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-ban-appeals

/solving

I did discuss my 3rd attemtp with 3 community helpers 2 of them said it's OK last one saw some problems so I reworked it as he adviced. I really don't understand.

Yep.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Yep.

You could always try posting your app to get tips from the community.