Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:59

Sign in to follow this  
Giraffel

Being more active to get whitelisted?

Question

Giraffel    95

What does it mean "be more active" on forums to get whitelisted faster? Does it mean you have to spend hours and hots on forums or does your post per day have to be big number? Please explain it for me, thanks.

5 answers to this question

Posting in threads and signing in.

Out of curiosity, what counts as an active user, 1 post per month?

Not exactly sure, but I believe it is just visiting the forums.

Samaritan    254

Being 'active' would suggest interacting, therefore posting/reading different threads etc. Anyone could just sign into the forum and leave it on in the background so I wouldn't think just signing in would have an effect, unless you are reading different threads, viewing different pages etc. I'm sure a staff member will comment soon to clarify it.

However...making irrelevant, one word, short sentence posts on threads just to help your position in the queue will get noticed and punished so could therefore be counter-productive. Just read through the forum and post where you feel you want to but make it relevant to the thread.

Giraffel    95

This is excatly what I was thinking more active means but I wasnt 100% sure, thank you for explainations.

Samaritan    254

This is excatly what I was thinking more active means but I wasnt 100% sure, thank you for explainations.

No problem, like I said the staff will clarify it as I am making assumptions. Any more questions just ask the community.

Vandy    34

Glad that Samaritan could help you out.

/solving