Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:22

Sign in to follow this  
ConkerCallis

Bases

I would love to see different bases made by different groups around chernarus. It would be mini wars and conflicts between the groups similar to The walking dead.

Ghost of Levi    8

This is not really uncommon at all, if youre in the zelenogorsk regeon alone there is like 5 small settlements, you just need to know where they are at, and belive me, there are alot of mini wars, some of the mini wars are all but mini

There are settlements,but building your own base would be so much better.I personally can't wait for them to implement base building.

Vandy    34

Indeed, just as Levi stated, there are already allot of places claimed by certain groups.

These groups tend to attack eachother as well... Yesterday I was involved in a firefight with at least (an I'm not exagerating!) 20 people!

But if you are talking about basebuilding then no, that is not implented yet...

Wild D0g    8

I agree totally there are several places on the chenarus+ map that would make ideal base for any sized group.

Haschmn    0

It would be cool if the bases would actually save too. There are already tents that are kind of cool.

Ghost of Levi    8

It would be cool if the bases would actually save too. There are already tents that are kind of cool.

They do, just not on our servers, if percistence is enabled tents dont dissapear and such its just that this isnt done becouse of lootcyceling... ;-;

I already set up around that Lake with the cabin. It has a lot of supplies(trees, fish, water, rocks) that you don't even have to leave except for the occasional loot run. Very few infected walking around though they do surprise men every noun and again.

Voodoo    366

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-refuge-currently-closed

Soon 501st will be opening this place up

Ghost of Levi    8

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-refuge-currently-closed

Soon 501st will be opening this place up

so.... prepare your raids?

Denton Fitz    3

I'm gonna lay this out, all the big groups in a small way have some sort of pact, if you don't fuck with each other or try to claim there territory then the worst thing that can happen are skirmishes but if you break those two rules the big groups that do run the servers, and i'm not talking about the groups that everyone know about i'm talking about the groups that stay in the shadows. The guys who you don't hear about because they keep calm and stay to them self's. Those groups are the true runners of the servers welp there goes my no sleep rant for the day...

#SecrectOrginizationsRules

Base building would be amazing if they implemented the same mechanics from The Forest. Building a tree house would be absolutely incredible :0

D3ADEYE    0

It will be a while before the base building is even considered for addition, they have to fix the bugs first. I totally agree bases would be good. Base raids like in Rust would be great too.

Giraffel    95

It would be nice if you could paint walls with different spray colours to claim your territory

and maybe even draw graffiti of your group's emblem/ symbol.

Chief    597

Definately agree, Then there would be more woodbury like bases which would give a very cool dynamic to group control over territories

Ssamus    0

Personally, id rather the game not become like rust with legitimate wood gathering and house building, but I like all the makeshift camp items like tents, fireplaces, etc. I think it will be a much more common feature when the devs apply full persistance so people dont have to take down bases every wednesday.

Holo    0

is it allowed to steal from other peoples bases if they arnt there ? and can you take barrels tents and such ? and Cars or is this not allowed?

Crim    93

is it allowed to steal from other peoples bases if they arnt there ? and can you take barrels tents and such ? and Cars or is this not allowed?

Unfortunately the answer is yes, so if you're hiding barrels etc try to stash them well. Another tip - assuming that you'll be hiding a barrel in a tree.. use the new ui!  It makes it easier to interact with barrels when hidden in trees, otherwise you'll have to chop down the tree to interact with the barrel.

Need sandbags, ability to make dirt-mounds/walls using shovels, camo netting, and lockboxes.

Need sandbags, ability to make dirt-mounds/walls using shovels, camo netting, and lockboxes.

Why lockboxes...

Why lockboxes...

Cause I could hoard my beans in 'em and place them everywhere, ofc