Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
Scouser

Player locations

Question

Scouser    115

Hi I'm just asking where do you all like to role play in dayzRP? I have travelled from elektro to Cherno, then to Vybor mil and NWAF airfield today on the British and German server and I never seen anyone :( it was quite upsetting

9 answers to this question

When it's hard to find people, it's best to stick towards places where people would generally loot. Remember that everywhere you may stick around is a huge risk and you have the chance of being robbed.

Try staying in places like Cherno or Elektro for a good thirty minutes before moving on, then head to a different big loot place and do the same thing. Additionally, if you stay a bit longer, you'll have a better chance of running in to someone.

It also helps to head on full servers rather then empty ones, it may be if you continue to try and take that one slot on a full server you'll -eventually- get it.

Scouser    115

When it's hard to find people, it's best to stick towards places where people would generally loot. Remember that everywhere you may stick around is a huge risk and you have the chance of being robbed.

Try staying in places like Cherno or Elektro for a good thirty minutes before moving on, then head to a different big loot place and do the same thing. Additionally, if you stay a bit longer, you'll have a better chance of running in to someone.

It also helps to head on full servers rather then empty ones, it may be if you continue to try and take that one slot on a full server you'll -eventually- get it.

I'm in all tan so I can sit in the grass without being seen lol

-snip-

PERFECT. Catch them by surprise!

[align=right]....They might not enjoy that though.

Scouser    115

-snip-

PERFECT. Catch them by surprise!

[align=right]....They might not enjoy that though.

I love the tan look, one time me and a friend was on public outside Vybor mil base, he went down so I hit the deck and three guys started looting his body and I was next to them with an SKS, oh it was beautiful the amount of blood shed

PwnCaiks101    0

Hi I'm just asking where do you all like to role play in dayzRP? I have travelled from elektro to Cherno, then to Vybor mil and NWAF airfield today on the British and German server and I never seen anyone :( it was quite upsetting

People can be around anywhere on the map, but alot of the population stays north-west of the map, around Green Mountain. Just travel around and occasionally drop into military installments, where people would be looting it- but sometimes these guys would be here to loot instead of roleplay with people.

If your on a high-pop server then its really up to luck if you find anyone, but the best way to increase your chances is be around those popular areas. (Stary/novy,Vybor mil,NWAF airfield, green mountain, zeleno,vybor)

Some of the more unique and experienced roleplayers like Unnamed like to hide up north, Strangeland pub use to be up north also, so don't think that all the roleplay is in this one area. Its not a bad thing to explore.

Voedric    28

The best way to find someone is to explore, its better to find this information out IC then OOC.

Is your question answered?

Samaritan    251

Some of the best advice that I was given when I first started was..."Always find out in game". It adds to the immersion. I know it can be frustrating but try not to 'force' the RP. It will come but you need to wonder the map and experience it without OOC knowledge.