Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:35

Sign in to follow this  
DanielsTV

The Burial - All Channels

DanielsTV    6

*He gets out the radio that he found and climbs the radio tower, then wipes some dust off of his revolver and speaks*

"It's been a long, horrible time.. and I can't trust anyone anymore.. not even my closest friends... But I have finally taken the duty of our fallen upon myself... Luis... Boone... and others... For Zed and Aurora.. I want to meet you soon... I will probably not even.. be able to speak to you as a friend... but I'll tolerate people to bury our fallen and great friends... by the Ash-wood Tree that we buried Toni at... We'll put as many graves as we can there... For all that we knew... for George... that's what he would want. Please respond.. I want us.. the people that knew them.. even if we aren't particularly friendly with each other anymore... we need to make a resting place for them... Frank, out.

Aurora Sky    28

~Hearing his words Aurora sat for a long moment before replying. Truth was she no longer trusted this man but.~

" Frank, I am willing to help, For Boone and Luis. I know you do not like them but you should contact Jericho and Montenez. They loved Bonne and Luis too. I think it is a good idea to bury Luis next to his brother. Contact me."

DanielsTV    6

Aurora's Response

*He pulls out his radio just outside of Zelengorsk as he hears her words*

"Good to hear your voice again... Right now.. I'm beat up... gotta rest an all.. but I got a frequency to Jericho from his friend that I met... I've also met some good people... still.. I've been drawn own recently... I'm near Zelengorsk... and I'm going to contact him... I'm going to rebury my wife as well... and... Thomas... Frank, out.

*He finishes his quite awkward talk with Jericho, then decides to update anyone on the net*

"Jericho seems to be on board... all the people want there is our original "group"... Zed, you, me, and Jericho... once we get Zed on board.. if you are in fact coming... then I'll set a date... and then we never have to talk to each other again if you want... Frank, out.

Aurora Sky    28

~ Hearing that he was going to be burning his wife a sad smile formed on her face. She knew that it would be hard for him but perhaps it was what he needed to do. To put her in a beautiful resting place.~

" I am farther away, but will be there just let me know when. If you want I can talk to the others so that things wont be so strange. Just let me know alright."

DanielsTV    6

Aurora's Response

"If you could manage to get Zed and Jericho definitely into it... then that would be great. Since I've uhmm... ruined things between me and everyone... if I find good people... I'll make sure I'll be on there best side... just to let you know ahead of time.. there might be some new people you haven't met there... I'm willing to trek to get to that burial place.. I'll hopefully find a car... and if possible I could pick you up when we set this up... if you get everyone into it... tomorrow would be good... whenever your awake.. I'll get a time.. but I need to find a watch or a clock...

Aurora Sky    28

~With a slight smile Aurora made another call to her old friend.~

" That sounds good, I have not been able to contact anyone but will do so asap. If you could pick me up that would be good I can radio you my location when you are on the way."

Aurora Sky    28

" Frank, I have contacted Jericho and Zed they are both on board with this so all we need from you is a date and time."

~ When Aurora was done with the call she looked over at Jay's sleeping form. She was glad that everyone was getting a chance to rest after the last few days.~

DanielsTV    6

Aurora's Response

*He contacts her quickly, while trying to find his new found friends, Chris and Danile*

"Alright, we all need a private frequency (//TS). I'll give you one soon, Frank.. out.