Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:54

Sign in to follow this  
Shnarf Flarf

The Backstory of Jakob McBeetus

After being evacuated from Lakeside Valley when the apocalypse hit, Jakob McBeetus and his brother Lucas were sent to Chernarus. In Chernarus, there was promise of a safe haven on this “Northwest Airfield,” as they were told. They were dropped off at Berezino, where they would then travel on foot in hopes of a better place. They have always been good on their feet, in Lakeside, they felt as though vehicles would slow them down, due to being stuck in mud every five seconds. They also have skills with weapons such as M4’s and sniper rifles, due to having previous jobs such as kidnapping and moose hunting. Throughout their travels to the Northwest, the two brothers have learned skills such as looting, making fires, and how to handle the undead. When they finally reached the Northwest, they have already learned how to survive this outbreak. They pull out their binoculars, look, and the safe haven is in flames. Hordes of the undead surrounded the area, and people were fleeing for their lives as the undead took the lives of their once fellow neighbors. Jakob and Lucas saw this, and were not very disturbed by this. They on the inside knew it was too good to be true, and they already knew how to survive outside of the comforts of a safe haven. So, they traveled to the coast, and began their lives as survivors.

This is just my background story, I will add more when I can.

DJREX    0

So just a few questions about this when exactly was their ever a safe haven next to northwest airfield right after the out break even at that? And also maybe go into more detail about how you got here and learnt the traits that you did such as "when the apocalypse hit, Jakob McBeetus and his brother Lucas were sent to Chernarus"

Sorry if I punched a hole in your story but just sort of doesn't make since.