Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:17
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
HuntingPants

Trailer DayZ Role Play Ideas/plans

What do you think about this article?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think about this article?

• I liked it but it was hard to understand
    • No reaction
    • I like your idea
    • You should improve in some ways (Writing, story etc.)

[/size]

Hey everybody! I actually joined this community at 00:18 PM, I saw a 100$ cash for a new 1080p trailer. But I'd like to make one for free, all I than want is recognition that I made this trailer. I have been writing one of those real deep poems. Here are some I wrote, but I would rather turn them into a song than just some poems. Or just let it be read by a voice actor (Mr. Moon?)

The memory of home, (Open field) a memory which is fading away (Day night cycle) This memory of home is long gone, we all keep pushing ourselves to the limits (Player finding 15 dead bodies hospital, guns etc.) But we all know, that after this world, there is no home. (Zombies walking around graveyard Lumber Mill, Chernaurus) This memory is just a desire, a desire willing to die for. Because (Player at hospital comes out with gear dead people) they want the people back they lost. Even if it costs the life of a other. See it as a ship, it has gone through many years but every ship has a end. (Footage of ship wreckage) And so do the people, with desire. (Player gets executed by bandits, shot of bandits walking away with the gear like the player did in the hospital.) (Fresh spawn and fully geared guy sit together at camp fire eating meat, DayZ RP logo comes up.) (Credits or pictures of the people who helped In-Game picture by picture.)

I hope you all enjoyed reading this, I can't yet record with my old PC I'm having now, so I'm building my next PC next week. After that I should be able to film in 1080p which is required according to what I heard. Thank you very much for reading this again, and if you're interested to help me you can contact me through this forum or through [email protected]

(Sorry about the long e-mail address)

I'm not expecting to get a lot of reactions ;) so all the help is welcome :D.

Sincerely,

HuntingPants (In-Game Name)

Mr. Moon's YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMoonsHouse

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

While its a good idea,

there was already a trailer made and released:

While its a good idea,

there was already a trailer made and released:

Wow really? Well than I'm pretty late I guess. But I'll still make the trailer anyway. ;)

The trailer is already done and so is the contest

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-trailer-contest

Sorry you're late. But welcome to the community! :)

Thank you very much for your welcome :D

I'm still gonna make the trailer anyway I think ;).