Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dogmeat

Ran Someone over on accident (Idk if right thread)

Dogmeat    7

Hey everyone on S4 just about 5 minutes ago I was driving through a field and at the last second saw a person and ran them over. If it is you please comment because i feel like shit and would love to talk to you about it. Admins if this is in the wrong thread please mpove it where ever i would really love to talk to this guy and apologize

Voodoo    492

Where did this happen exactly?

Dogmeat    7

Where did this happen exactly?

Just a few minutes ago at most. Right after it happened I got out and went through the TS channels to see if it was anyone but I couldnt find anyone I ended up getting shot and killed right when I got out of the car so I dont know if he had any friends to talk to.

It happened right out of Zelenogosk

It was around 23:10-23:15 I think

Mortico    1

this is like, my worst nightmare when im in a truck.

Whenever im in a truck im always thinking "Oh god if i run someone over by accident am i gonna be banned, oh gawd"

Subso    0

Whenever im in a truck im always thinking "Oh god if i run someone over by accident am i gonna be banned, oh gawd"

Feel you...feel you...

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

I think a lot of people could learn from this. People just blaze through towns (and fields) at the moment, with little or no regard for any people who might be there.

I think a lot of people could learn from this. People just blaze through towns (and fields) at the moment, with little or no regard for any people who might be there.

then stay of the road, you can easily hear the truck from a distance so why still run on the road.

Prince    119

Darn pedestrians are almost as bad a cyclists. Learn to stay off the roads!

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

then stay of the road, you can easily hear the truck from a distance so why still run on the road.

How about stay out of the trucks. Or how about we give unconditional KoS rights in regards to trucks and their drivers.

Ghost of Levi    8

lol, I guess you like bowling than? only the ball is your truck and the pins are people?

Prince    119

lol, I guess you like bowling than? only the ball is your truck and the pins are people?

Damn straight

How about stay out of the trucks. Or how about we give unconditional KoS rights in regards to trucks and their drivers.

You mean something like this..

[video=youtube]

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Can't be bothered to watch it. I doubt it's in any way relevant.

HiGGi    27

It kind of is. If what i'm believing you're saying is correct then trolls will literally run in front of trucks to gain KOS. If you get hit with those things it doesn't always result in death. If you don't want to die or get robbed in general, stay off roads and lay low in towns.

If you can't see or a V3S whipping through a field you need to pay more attention to the situation. Never knocked down anyone or been knocked down because when I see a V3S or someone in one, I get out of the way.

Also, if someone was to hit another with a truck and the man who had been hit just turns and empties a drum mag at the truck, passengers could be killed who were completely not responsible for the drivers actions.

Just my 2 cents ya know.

It kind of is. If what i'm believing you're saying is correct then trolls will literally run in front of trucks to gain KOS. If you get hit with those things it doesn't always result in death. If you don't want to die or get robbed in general, stay off roads and lay low in towns.

If you can't see or a V3S whipping through a field you need to pay more attention to the situation. Never knocked down anyone or been knocked down because when I see a V3S or someone in one, I get out of the way.

Also, if someone was to hit another with a truck and the man who had been hit just turns and empties a drum mag at the truck, passengers could be killed who were completely not responsible for the drivers actions.

Just my 2 cents ya know.

this yes

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Just my 2 cents ya know.

First off, what I said about KoS was a joke. Second, good luck getting hit by a truck and not dying. Third, what the hell is it with people defending douchebag drivers who are so afraid of RP that they have to get through a town as fast as the game will allow?

Subso    0

How do you not see a Truck coming btw.

Its loud, its a very fast moving object and not very blending in with the rest of the world.

HiGGi    27

First off, what I said about KoS was a joke. Second, good luck getting hit by a truck and not dying. Third, what the hell is it with people defending douchebag drivers who are so afraid of RP that they have to get through a town as fast as the game will allow?

Sikkk joke man.

They're buggy as shit, guy who's in my group has been dragged 150m maybe by a truck and not died, so yeah don't need luck just need a game in alpha.

Not defending anyone who's avoiding RP. This guy clearly didn't mean to hit anyone therefore i want to put my point across that not everyone who hits someone with a V3S means to do it and that you should consider that. No need to get salty bruv.

Chriss    1

Was driving up to GM when i had a ping of over 2000 and with another one in the truck. I was checking the report-list the next few days, imagine that i would have killed whole GM ^^

I accidently ran over a guy in Green Mountain who chose to sit behind my truck as I reversed away. Ended up with some good RP from it, although sorry to the guy who's character died for no good reason.

Mortico    1

Sikkk joke man.

They're buggy as shit, guy who's in my group has been dragged 150m maybe by a truck and not died, so yeah don't need luck just need a game in alpha.

Not defending anyone who's avoiding RP. This guy clearly didn't mean to hit anyone therefore i want to put my point across that not everyone who hits someone with a V3S means to do it and that you should consider that. No need to get salty bruv.

C'mon guys, no need to go back and forth

Dogmeat    7

Hey Guys lets not get too off topic here!

Giraffel    95

This is one of the reasons why I avoid trucks...

Jackfish    0

OP I think if the one you killed by accident reads this it will be ok, accedents happen.

I drive as fast as safely possible through towns as well as down open highways if I actually have somewhere to be. I don't see how that's being "afraid of RP." It doesn't make much sense to drive slow for no reason.