Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
wowi132

First night on the server; Where is everyone?

wowi132    0

Evenin' everyone.

I have now been running around the coast for the past hour, and has seen absolutely no sign of other survivors whatsoever. I walked into kamyshovo, and not even the police station had been looted yet ( or whoever had looted it left every single valuable item in place ) and the other buildings looked untouched aswell.

This went on for pretty much every major city i looted on the coast ( keep in mind there were 47 players on the server at the time ).

I feelz lonely :(

Has all the activity just moved inland on these servers, or are people just not showing themselves as much as on public servers? Or was i just lucky not to spot anyone? haha

cheers

Vapor    0

You have to go other places. The RP servers are far more different from public servers. Not many people hang out near the coast. There are a lot of places that people go, you just have to find these places.

I had the same thing happen to me, not a soul, but when I let the coast made my way in land, the life was real.

Good luck on your travels! :)

CptGerardo    0

Move in land but be very careful. Read the path ahead that you wont get in a sticky situation. GM is a hot spot and prison island is becoming one slowly.

wowi132    0

Ah okay, i'll move inland in my attempt to make friends then :)

Any places that are better than others, or other areas-of-interest you'd care to educate a newbie about? I'm not quite sure how these rp servers work...

Thank you :)

Vapor    0

It's better that you find out the chill spots on your own in game. Us telling you will spoil the fun for you. So go out there and find some survivors and makes friends or enemies! :)

Ghost of Levi    8

If you really cant figure out anything have a look around the radio chatter forums that might be informative too sometimes :P

Steel2k    0

I spawned at coast when I started my char aswell and didn't see anyone until I headed inlands.

I think this because people properly too used to berezino, elektro etc. from public servers.