Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Eastwood

Unknown frequency, looking for the truth

*Jonny woke up in the middle of a forest. He felt desorientated, lost. He couldnt remember what made the huge bump in his forehead or even anything further in time then that. He slowly got up and almoust fell while doing it. He walked a merely 500 meters just to find a small shed in the middle of nowhere. He went inside just to find and a body with a bloddy gun in his hand. It was dark so it was impossible to determinate if the person was alive or dead but thanks to the small crack on the roof enough light was able to get in, enough to let Jonny spot the splatters of blodd in the shed's wall. There was also a radio. A radio that Jonny picked up and examined just to see it was binded to a frequency. Not caring to examinate any further he just started talking to it*

- Huh, hello? Is there anyone there?

*waits for a response, not getting any he soon talks again*

- Well i dont remember much about what happened to me all that i can remember having dinner next to my tent in the middle of woods. Can anyone *stutters a bit* if there's still anyone, tell me what was bad to the point of making people suicide for no apparent reason! What is out there, the small walk i gave was only accompanied by rotten bodies, some even Twitched ! *Jonny felt sick by just remembering the looks of the rotten carcasses twitching while they almoust clinched to theyr * Sameone please explain me what happened !

*Jonny leave's the shed and lays down in the grass with the radio next to him. After a brief moment he finds himself crying thinking of the bad things that could have happened to his family. Trying not to think about it he closes his eyes and covers himself with some bloddy blankets he found in the shed.*

Muffin    0

* After a while of sitting and crying he got up and walked around *

*Soon he felt tired and sick so he went to lie down for a while *

*Soon after he hears "grrrrr...... Grrrrr...." looks behind him and this thing jumps into his face and after that he was never heard of again*

Sign in to follow this