Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:50

Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

[S3] The Refuge [Currently CLOSED]

Voodoo    366

*You look at the Train Station and notice a note followed by a section of map nailed to the wood*

ae28cae.png

*As you follow the railway you notice the same note and map nailed to every station on the route*

m7ZWgwB.png

UxZPAZ8.png

Access: Railway or Road

Owners: 501st | MVC

The Refuge is currently: CLOSED [s3]

Background: Before the infection this location was a bus depot site. Buses from this site served the North West of Chernarus. As well as buses the site had office space for employees and the construction of a major building (Blueprints have been lost). The site is connected not only by road but also by a railway which spreads around the entire country to every major town and city. About 2000m from the site is the North West Airfield.

The 501st found this area on their travels and decided that due to its connection with every major town and city in the country (due to the road and rail availability) that it was a prime area for a refugee camp. With Open surroundings and elevations this site is fairly safe from infected attacks. Since it was found the 501st have been travelling to every station along the rail route and nailed notes and maps to assist those looking for a safe place to stay.

[spoiler=[b]Refuge Pictures[/b]]

6wcsY9Z.png

[spoiler=[b]Site Map[/b]]

>

[] Parking

[] Shops

[] Owners Only

[] Farm Land

[] Tent Living Space

YOGAixL.png

Vehicles: Vehicles MUST be stored in the designated parking area (refer to site map)

Office: Access to the office building is strictly PROHIBITED. Only Refuge owners personnel are allowed access.

Shops: Shops may be used by anyone that is looking to trade items. (refer to site map)

Farming: If you wish to grow your own food please use the designated farm land (refer to site map)

Weapons: Weapons are to stay on your back at ALL times when at the camp. Refuge Owners are exempt from this rule.

Tents: Tents can be placed within the designated living areas (refer to site map). Camp Owners are not liable for any tents/tent items that go missing/stolen.

OOC: The 501st has created this refuge centre to create an area of RP. Not only the camp itself but getting to it could create some decent RP for you all. This camp will mainly be run by the owners (see above) on S3 as it is suitable for all group members.

I can see all the RP opportunities that could be present here, now people might sway from GM.

Looks very interesting Voodoo!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Looks amazin' :thumbsup: Great thread

Voodoo    366

Look very interesting but a quick qestion. How to recognize on what server such events take place?

It will either be S2 or S3 as they are the best for the members we have in 501st currently. We will announce what server it is most likely we will be on the most in the near future so keep checking the thread.

This looks amazing Voodoo, I'll make sure to visit when you open up!

Can't wait to visit this place! Hopefully the rules will stop it from turning into Green Mountain.

Voodoo    366

This looks amazing Voodoo, I'll make sure to visit when you open up!

Terminus_3.png

:troll:

Na we wont eat you but you can grow as many potatoes as you want in the farm land

SatansNightOut    105

Looks cool. I like. :)

Voodoo    366

Main thread updated with a brief background story of the camp.

Just to be sure if I decide to show up one day, and I just want it to make sense IC'ly, if I come by there would you be okay with people saying they saw the poster pinned somewhere as it suggests in the OP?

spartan119    1

Just to be sure if I decide to show up one day, and I just want it to make sense IC'ly, if I come by there would you be okay with people saying they saw the poster pinned somewhere as it suggests in the OP?

Background: Since it was found the 501st have been travelling to every station along the rail route and nailed notes and maps to assist those looking for a safe place to stay.

Voodoo    366

yea that will be fine

The idea for most of it is that it can give a decent story for everyone especially those that decide to do the journey from the south coast and follow the rail lines all the way there rather than just run north. can help fuel stories of what happened on the way and such. Who knows maybe there is a lot of things that draw you off course as you follow the railway

Vandy    34

This looks simply amazing!

Looking forward to just come by and be amazed!

Franklin    8

This is awesome!

I look forward to meeting you guys at this refuge and also RP'ing finding the notes around the map.

Cjbustuup    1

Going to Terminus :troll: No looks great, I will definitely keep an eye out for notes.

Voodoo    366

The refuge is now Open S3