Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
b1gje55e

Tobias, I'm rich

b1gje55e    0

I'll make this short and sweet. I'm Abner Tobias. My friends call me Tobias.

I'm straight baller status. I was smart unlike most of you. I invested in gold and guess what? People still want gold.

I came here in a helicopter after us Texans took care of most of the infected there. Poor Russians don't know how to handle their guns it seems.

I've got about 2 months here before my time is up and I head back to the boring life. In the mean time I'll be slaying zombies and destroying your hideous wildlife. Maybe some population control.

Well, thats about all I'm going to tell you. Go on about your business. BUSINESS? *laughs* You wouldn't know one thing about a business.

*mumbles: Its so gross here. Everyone is poor and ugly.*

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Complete game changing read.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

I think this all the time walking around in real life.

I like this story.

Guest akurate   
Guest akurate

I'll make this short and sweet. I'm Abner Tobias. My friends call me Tobias.

I'm straight baller status. I was smart unlike most of you. I invested in gold and guess what? People still want gold.

I came here in a helicopter after us Texans took care of most of the infected there. Poor Russians don't know how to handle their guns it seems.

I've got about 2 months here before my time is up and I head back to the boring life. In the mean time I'll be slaying zombies and destroying your hideous wildlife. Maybe some population control.

Well, thats about all I'm going to tell you. Go on about your business. BUSINESS? *laughs* You wouldn't know one thing about a business.

11/10 best read of 2015

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

def 10/10

Sign in to follow this