Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:20
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Paynekiller

New Location! Highland Farms!

Paynekiller    0

My character Cole MacFarlane has stumbled across a farm in the north between Zaprudnoe and Ratnoe. He will be running this farm and it is neutral to all parties. This will be very much like Green Mountain but will be organized. This will support the RP in the north that rarely occurs. Everything else you must discover in RP. See ya en "Highland" Laddie'.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

ya ganne get robbed son.

+1

Wild D0g    8

My group operates in the northern areas. Nice to know there's other people up there don't see many others up there.

Jackson L    0

I haven't been up north in a bit; did they add animals up there yet? I like the terrain and I actually think it's the best terrain design on the map, but there's really no reason to head up there right now. I'd like to go up and do some hunting, but there haven't been animals.

I've noticed a massive increase in chickens running around, so I have a feeling they may have added more animal spawns.

Vandy    34

InB4 being robbed, initiated, tortured, rdm'ed by sprayed crops.

It is wise not announce your location on the map, on the forums.

It attracks the wrong kind of people. Try to advertise your cosy little place in game. Talk to people, bring them there, and so on...; Instead of putting it up on the forums.

Samaritan    346

To be honest it would have been better not to advertise your location on the forum. As others has said not the best idea, better to get your location by word of mouth in game as it minimises metagaming your location. Unfortunately you might be neutral to all passes by but they might not be so courteous, be on guard. However, I do hope you get some good RP experiences. I wish you luck.

Giraffel    95

Didn't go north since severograd mines were added, looking forvard to visit your farm once I get whitelisted

Astraal    3

Had a remote farm one time. When some sucker tried to rob me (and failed) i forced him to tend my crops as punishment :-)

Ghost of Levi    8

Dont try to do things that aid humanity against the zombie apocalypse, people dont like that at all, and it gets ya robbed and killed :P

Paynekiller    0

You have a good point about metagaming. I would like to delete the post if someone can help me do that.