Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
HeresMaul

Application

Question

HeresMaul    0

Hey, sorry to bother you guys, but I know you said that it may take hours or days to get my application reviewed. It's only been around 2 days and I've gone from position 1/100 to 14/125. I know how your queue ordering works, but its almost like every few hours I check I only move back or stay in the same position. I've donated at least 10-15 USD in hope to get my position moved forward, sadly, no luck. But I do understand how boring reviewing applications could be, and how many you guys have to do.

My question is, do you guys have a specific time schedule in which you read and review the applications? Or do you guys just get around to it whenever you can. I'd just like to play some role-playing, just like everyone else.

Thank you for your time,

Maul

4 answers to this question

Scouser    115

The admins who review the applications do it everyday and it will take time due to the amount of applications they get. The applications are listed from priority which is donors and people with longer applications and then you have the non donors ECT. I waited about 4 days to hear back that I got whitelisted so it's worth waiting for [/i]

The admins who review the applications do it everyday and it will take time due to the amount of applications they get. The applications are listed from priority which is donors and people with longer applications and then you have the non donors ECT. I waited about 4 days to hear back that I got whitelisted so it's worth waiting for [/i]

I think that's the case but don't take my word for it

HeresMaul    0

I think that's the case but don't take my word for it

I bet it is worth waiting for, I was just wondering if they had schedules for reviewing applications. This would give me a better understanding of how long I would have to wait.

Teas    1

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

The admins look at and review applications when they get time. They are only human after all and there are only four of them. Just be patient and it will get looked at.

Terra    1449

We all have a RL job, Kids, Family and so on, besides the duties on DayZRP. We give our best to review them as soon as possible.

This month we already reviewed almost 1000 applications and it is only the 7th of March.

I know you are probably not interested to hear what I have wrote above. You want to play and believe me, I understand that. This is why we give our best.

I can only tell you to be patient, please.

Thank you

Terra

//Marked as solved