Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jparks351

Just submitted Whitelist

Jparks351    0

Hello everyone, I just submitted my whitelist application today. Only been playing Day Z since November but have quickly grown tired of being KoS while trying to play the game as a friendly. There was no reward for good deeds. Typically I lean more towards evil in games but Day Z makes me want to try and help.

Character I'm developing is Randolph 'Randy' Felman. born in the mountains and raised hunting in the woods with his father. He went off to college at 18 and returned with a bit of a drinking habit and with the events of the world he leans on that habit even more to get him through another day. Now he'll trade the wild game he catches for a drink or two as long as his mouth doesn't get in the way first.

Alcoholism is a nice character flaw, especially for a woodsman because it will force you to head to town occasionally. Good luck with your application :)

HeresMaul    0

Man, we almost had the same backstory haha. I'm a hunter too, but my father began to drink a lot more often. He became abusive and we had to settle things with him. My character was a generally friendly guy, but this ordeal made him into the zombie killing hunter he is today.

Jparks351    0

Just saw that I have been whitelisted! I am very excited about this. I failed my first attempt and didn't have a saved copy of my application. I think i complete rewrite helped me by having to re read everything instead of just tweaking my mistakes.