Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Finchy123

Feedback on the KoSi and NLR

Question

Guest Finchy123   
Guest Finchy123

Hi I got my first application rejected on Thursday, I have just edited my KoS and new life rule. Can somebody give me assistance or a review on what I put?

New life rule:

-snip-

2 answers to this question

Vandy    34

Hello Fichy,

I have read through your explenations of the NLR and the KoS-rule.

Both seem to have ticked everthing that is needed.

I must say though ,that your text is very hard to read through. You constatly type in a third person mode, which seems very akward.

I am not sure if you are aware of this either, but you do type constantly the following:

"DayzRP states ..."

"DayzRP says..."

"DayzRP als states..."

"DayzRP allows...."

It's really dull and, well to be honest, irritating to read. Other then that, I do not see any big issues with your explenations. Though, I am missing some examples within your application. Try to ad some examples of situations and explain the rules by those examples. So we do know for sure that you really understood them.

Good luck!

Guest Finchy123   
Guest Finchy123

Hello Fichy,

I have read through your explenations of the NLR and the KoS-rule.

Both seem to have ticked everthing that is needed.

I must say though ,that your text is very hard to read through. You constatly type in a third person mode, which seems very akward.

I am not sure if you are aware of this either, but you do type constantly the following:

"DayzRP states ..."

"DayzRP says..."

"DayzRP als states..."

"DayzRP allows...."

It's really dull and, well to be honest, irritating to read. Other then that, I do not see any big issues with your explenations. Though, I am missing some examples within your application. Try to ad some examples of situations and explain the rules by those examples. So we do know for sure that you really understood them.

Good luck!

Sorry about speaking that way, I'm aware I do this a lot in college work etc it's just a force of habit