Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wild D0g

Zombie cordon.

Wild D0g    8

Hey has anyone else noticed the phenomenon where if there are alot of people in a town\base they clear the zombies out but the zombies form a corden around the town? Just wondered if anyone else noticed this?

Spartan    1240

now you mention it... yeah. i just think those are the ones that no ones sees so they just mind their own business there.

PwnCaiks101    0

Don't they spawn once in the town during restarts, then when they die- they respawn further away.

I'm probably mistaken but I believe there is a certain amount of zombies that actually spawn on the map, so the zombies that seem to be distant from cities are actually zombies that originally spawned there but eventually just wandered off in to different, random directions.

Ghost of Levi    8

I think its just becouse you kill em but they can only spawn a certain range from an player so they spawn a bit aways and you get your cordon

Wild D0g    8

I knew it'd be something like that. Was gonna hit NW with a friend but after reapeted ambushes by zombies we had to give it up. Hence this post.

Chriss    1

*Tries to summon Tamaster to explain what's going on*

Got everything, blood of a virgin, candles and so on? :)

I noticed that there are sometimes many zombies outside of town where also many players are but i didn't noticed the corden...

Wild D0g    8

I noticed it near NW. There seemed to be an abnormal amount of zombies and I called it a corden. It is to do with there spawns though I think they spawn 200 meters from where they died, if that's in a town and there killed over and over again it makes sense that the only ones left would be around the outskirts of town.