Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GruntosUK

Pleased to meet you all :)

Guest GruntosUK   
Guest GruntosUK

Morning/Afternoon/Evening where ever you may be!

My names Grant, just signed up to the site yesterday, sick of the KoS mentality of the community large, and the lack of community too actually. I've played Dayz since the early days of the mod, and still do to this day (obviously). I play a lot of RPGS, and spent my youth playing the tabletop stoics (The Vampire/Wereworlf/Mage series, Shadowrun, AD&D etc).

I'm looking forward to being able to play them both combined and integrating myself into the community around it :)

Grant

Voedric    28

Hello man, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

There are some useful links like the FAQ in my signature, you should probably check those out, It is also a good idea to check out the Report sections to find out what to do and not to do. Remember to read the rules thoroughly and multiple times before submitting your application.

Samaritan    344

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.