Sign in to follow this  
Guest neom

Why was my sig changed?

Question

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Why was my sig changed ?

What wrong with I want to be dead with my friends,

It's lyrics from everytime I die song ? So what was so offence that it needed changing and someone putting "you wot m9" as mine

That show great maturity from staff

10 answers to this question

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Really? that's a bit stupid changing a signature which is not offensive to something so immature....

dont worry neom they took mine down with deadplex quotes as well.

we are all opressed

Guest neom   
Guest neom

But mine has NOTHING to do with dayz rp it's just a band that I really like I was listening to that song like mad

Rolle    2449

But mine has NOTHING to do with dayz rp it's just a band that I really like I was listening to that song like mad

I edited your signature. I find it hard to believe that it has NOTHING to do with DayZRP.

If it really didn't, why put it as your signature on DayZRP with huge letters in the first place? Isn't the point of having a signature here to have it related to something to do with you, your character or DayZRP?

Either way, it was removed due to huge text you used.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I edited your signature. I find it hard to believe that it has NOTHING to do with DayZRP.

If it really didn't, why put it as your signature on DayZRP with huge letters in the first place? Isn't the point of having a signature here to have it related to something to do with you, your character or DayZRP?

Either way, it was removed due to huge text you used.

So I can show you the song and my iTunes play count if that makes you happy? And more believable and if I wanted to be "dead" with my friends I'd ask to be perm'd would I not?

But if that's how you wish to work by all means, your business do as you please, but next time no snid comment like you wot m9,

Not a good way to act as a server owner or any staff

Rolle    2449

Ok, next time I'll change it to something more mature. Thanks.

Caesar    438

But if that's how you wish to work by all means, your business do as you please, but next time no snid comment like you wot m9,

Bring it down a level or two.

You seem to have completely ignored what Rolle said and replied based off assumptions. But regardless that kind of attitude is not conducive to a good response.

If the "uwotm9" comment was as bad as you state I wonder why you have no complained about the copious use of it on the forums. I think you are far too close to this and taking this far too far with your insulted attitude.

Feel free to disagree with the decision, just bring it back to the level of civil discourse.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Bring it down a level or two.

You seem to have completely ignored what Rolle said and replied based off assumptions. But regardless that kind of attitude is not conducive to a good response.

If the "uwotm9" comment was as bad as you state I wonder why you have no complained about the copious use of it on the forums. I think you are far too close to this and taking this far too far with your insulted attitude.

Feel free to disagree with the decision, just bring it back to the level of civil discourse.

Why has this carried on.....

Rolle    2449

Sorry for Caesar, he's naughty today. I got this, carry on.

Caesar    438

Apparently my intent was misunderstood. I just meant calm it down a little, the tone did not seem appropriate to creating a conversation.