Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:50

Sign in to follow this  
njoniaux

The day my life changed

njoniaux    0

So today my life changed forever. I was in northwest airfield minding my own business in my beautiful blue truck.. So I stop at the prison to see if I can find any fruit or canned goods to get me through the day. Next thing I know, right after I stopped my truck, I accidentally stepped on the gas a little ( WASNT planning on shutting off engine) while I was getting out. Let's just say don't get out of a moving vehicle folks. No matter how fast you're going. Just wanna say rip to my kitted out mosin, my beautiful suppressed makarov, my gorgeous dual drum mags, and my countless 30 rd mags for an ak. Oh and one last shout out to my ballistic vest with a 40 rd cmag I was exciting about. You can tell in bored. And hurt 3

Gingervitus    0

It'll be okay..... I'm sure your items will serve someone very well.

When we die, our energy sources becomes one with the Force, you died for a good cause.

Those vehicles are certainly death-traps though.-

Vandy    34

Requiescat in pace...

Got to love these vehicles. I guess lesson learned: always make a firm stop. In whatever hurry you are... make a firm stop.

The vehicles are so dangerous, i tried to push one that was stuck and it ended up killing me and my friend the other day.

Bridges are also pretty tricky, unfortunatly so are fields. I always just cross my fingers and pray whenever I'm in a truck.

No matter how much I need a truck I always end up laughing when i get it stuck in some small rock in the middle of the field.

Yup. Lesson 1 about trucks. If you DO plan on making a quick pit stop and leave the engine on, you cannot press 'W' while you're in the exiting animation. I've found that you are still "registered" driving the truck. In other words, you are still practically in the truck. You can only begin walking until you are no longer in the truck camera view and safely on the ground. Also word of advice concerning trucks, don't get out on curbs. There's a chance of dying.

Wild D0g    8

I avoid trucks due to whatever cause's what I like to call RDS (Random Death Syndrome). But I have the same rule as you Forager, turn off get out. Oh and RIP Nojniaux's gear.

Ghost of Levi    8

Once youve been to space, underground,inside walls,flipped,desynct and many more you realise how much you actually dont like the things

Xaeleth    0

So today my life changed forever. I was in northwest airfield minding my own business in my beautiful blue truck.. So I stop at the prison to see if I can find any fruit or canned goods to get me through the day. Next thing I know, right after I stopped my truck, I accidentally stepped on the gas a little ( WASNT planning on shutting off engine) while I was getting out. Let's just say don't get out of a moving vehicle folks. No matter how fast you're going. Just wanna say rip to my kitted out mosin, my beautiful suppressed makarov, my gorgeous dual drum mags, and my countless 30 rd mags for an ak. Oh and one last shout out to my ballistic vest with a 40 rd cmag I was exciting about. You can tell in bored. And hurt 3

I like to think that the car just blew up. Makes me feel better.

You got dayzed my friend!

Just don't get attached to gear and you will be fine with dying by glitches as long is not in the middle of some RP ;)

Revilo    7

Just wanna say rip to my kitted out mosin, my beautiful suppressed makarov, my gorgeous dual drum mags, and my countless 30 rd mags for an ak. Oh and one last shout out to my ballistic vest with a 40 rd cmag I was exciting about. You can tell in bored. And hurt 3

j8wnq.jpg

njoniaux    0

You tell that to my now dead character who went through hell and back with that stuff... Which helped him survive countless attacks from zombies. Which helped save a guy from getting robbed! RIP will always be missed and have a place in my heart.

Skyzzo14    1

Yeah first time I played on DayZRP, I went to NEAF and got a car, drove to the main road, through berezino, elektro, I was happy because I found the car and I arrive at balota...I get out without stopping the engine and while I try to open the gate the truck runs me over :(

Gick Rhymes    0

I've never used a vehicle before in DayZ, but many of my friends have and they say that they're so dangerous that it's not really worth using.

Nilin    10

I never trust the truck. I don't drive much either because I'm afraid of flipping or other things.