Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:46

Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenDuncan

What would you like to see in Dayz?

I'm making this post because I'm just wondering what others would like to see from DayZ. Like the most common ones I've heard were "more guns" and "more cars" , but like what else would be a cool feature in the game?

I personally would like to see some more zombie action. Like I could run around for an hour and only see like two zombies. Kinda takes away from the whole zombie survival aspect.

Or like some fortification, like I know they already sorta started that a bit with the locking of doors, but I think it would be kinda cool to see barricades and walls and such. Doesn't have to be like H1Z1 level where people are building gigantic forts, but it would be kinda cool to be able to fortify a building a bit and get like a group to protect from zombies and people.

Now obviously with what I'm saying with the forts there would be people who just build a sniper nest and snipe anyone in range. But like I'd think it would be kinda cool to build like a home base and maybe stash some belongings and if like new people wanna join you could have like an interview process like in the walking dead with the three question.

Now that is one thing I like about this game is that the possibilities are endless when it comes to additions, so like I said before what would you like to see added into DayZ Standalone?

n_anello8    0

I would like for the team to add a new sniper rifle so we can get the mosin a break and get a military rifle only in military bases and crashsites.