Server time: 2017-10-21, 04:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
PwnCaiks101

Eduard Belinsky, the bosses son.

PwnCaiks101    0

98UsflX.jpg

Eduard Belinsky was born into a wealthier Chernarussian family. His father and mother were both active and successful entrepreneurs, creating and switching business locations/countries every few years. A few months after Eduards birth he was brought along on his first 'business trip', as a only child and his parents constantly working ferociously- he was left alone practically all the time... when his Father was home, he was sleeping or drinking to relax himself... he was left alone with his families wealth at his disposal. He was looking for something to live his life- when a temporary butler named Keith had told him that a good past-time is boxing, and he would show me the basics. Seeking entertainment and attention from anyone he sought out boxing as a avenue, he had the 'natural' tendencies for it and the money to be honed by his short time coach. When he was in the ring, the boys he paid off to fight him always smiled and thanked him after they threw punches and sometimes almost injured another, after so little interaction with actual relationships and not realizing how valuable currency was to these poor boys, he felt violence was the way to bonding.

After multiple business trips around majority English and European countries, the return to his original birthplace was hard for him to adapt to- he had began to lose his accent years ago and once on arrival he realized there was very little boxing clubs to entertain himself. Bored on the streets, he spent his families wealth on gambling instead. It started a minor thing until he bet against a younger man that he would win in a boxing match- for a 1/10th of his families wealth. He carelessly lost once and came back the next day, this time betting the rest of his families wealth for the mans girlfriend- this time Eduard had straight out won, he earned back his families wealth and a seven year younger woman.(Named Carla)

He wasn't going to do anything with her- maybe even return her- until she admitted to watching several of his boxing matches and admired it, so he kept her along with him. He returned later to find his parents in the lobby of his current house, waiting for him to return- the young man he challenged today was a co-worker with them and had told his parents of his gamble. His father told him to fix it or he would not box again- he assumed it would be a easy thing, but he had a urge to place bets on everything- How fast I can drink this, how many can I eat, I can run further then you in blah.. blah blah.

He fortunately was too busy with Carla to gamble much, as she took most of her day.

A few years had passed with minor inconveniences and Eduard usually avoiding trouble, his father gave him permission to elope with Carla.

It was somewhere early in the year of 2014, his family was almost done with this business trip. It was definitely one of the longest trips- but they were on a big project, the recent war seemed to really be profitable for his parents. He never figured out what they did, only assumed it was something to do with "transporting" items. There seemed to be guards everywhere to protect these big shipments. Carla (now wife) was away on a family vacation he hand funded from his fathers wallet without his permission.

Eduard broke one day while she was away and placed a bet with one of his families current businesses co-managers and fathers right hand man. He had betted his fathers prized "transporting" boat that Eduard could piss further then him... well he had lost and his fathers co-worker took the boat and left the business, crippling it.

His father returned to his house one night and sat him down, he gave his a ghastly stare and did not touch Eduard- this caused him to feel uneasy, because he wasn't getting a beating. After what felt like hours to Eduard, his father called some friends to help him with his addiction, most of the Chernarus locals he called had suggested a hospital called Khasavyurt. His father sent him to Khasavyurt sometime mid-2014 , just to help with his gambling problem- Doctor Ivan kept insisting Eduard were to stay there- despite pleas from his wife and parents.

It was sometime in October he was able to free himself, he had brick with note attached, it stated to him to find "The Family and their Father." but instead of that, he went on a personal journey first through the wasteland. He returned to where his family kept their business at, but found nothing- not a guard nor shipment left- he managed to find Carla though, hiding in one of the houses hidden rooms. They stayed there for a month or two until rations ran out and they were forced to step outside- out here he remembered "The Family". In this time, he felt more then ever to have a real family. He covered Carla in a jacket to keep warm and headed out to find this

Family

Where did his family and their business go, after he was sent away?

Sometime in mid-2014 the Ministry of the Interior of Chernarus receive a embroiled envelope from a Canadian Forces agent named Frank Giameri. He states in his short message that a international smuggling operation that was based in Canada recently was now in Chernarus- and he had followed the operation here in a attempt to gather evidence. He started out by getting himself in the business as Boris Belinskys right hand man. This was accomplished by making Boris's son be sent off to a place called Khasavyurt because Eduard having a apparent gambling problem as he betted off his fathers best smuggling ship off to the past right hand man. This is when Frank gained his trust, and managed to snag pictures of the shipments and evidence which would be sent along with the envelope.

After examining the data and doing a quick investigation of their own- several COBR agents including their leader Major Veselovsky head over to the docks of Cherno to act upon the information inside the envelope. They arrive late at night where they sneak onto the only boat in Boris's docks and take all the current shipments of illegal goods off the boat and wait till the morning. When dawn dew has risen, the COBR agents sprung their trap- capturing several mobsters and men in guerrilla camouflage with automatic aks in the middle of a deal. With the numerous men now in cuffs, they were able to pin Boris and testify against him.

Eduard Belinsky was not able to be contacted in Khasavyurt about what happened, as the administration staff insisted he was not "fit" to go outside and was to be kept alone.

Nocheluz    122

Good explanation as to how Eduard became the way he was and developed the gambling problem. So he's the rich kid eh? I'm curious as to what ever happened to him. Good read!

PwnCaiks101    0

Good explanation as to how Eduard became the way he was and developed the gambling problem. So he's the rich kid eh? I'm curious as to what ever happened to him. Good read!

In short, after leaving with Carla to find a family for them, he found one. After incorporating himself he lost his wife and found someone else, then lost her shortly after. Became the Hound/Guard for King Joffrey of the Family and lived happily for a month or so, left his current woman to meet another woman and was going to get married and after it canceled Ed shot himself as he was distraught by a few things. Such as he notices that every woman he loves disappears or dies.

In recent times, he came out of coma from the gunshot wound and was nursed back to full memory. Now hes going to shoot himself again, but not stop himself this time as his newer and probably most pure love is gone also, right infront of him. In Eds words, 

[align=right]"I only live on motivation from love, and whats there to live for if there is no love left for me?"

[align=left]Rich kids unite

Panic    0

All the ladies love the Hound :troll: Good read. Glad to have more insight into Ed's character and his family history.

Matt    24

I do love to read into The Hounds bacstory its rather interesting. And hey I'm the first male to post on this thread :troll:

PwnCaiks101    0

I do love to read into The Hounds bacstory its rather interesting. And hey I'm the first male to post on this thread :troll:

Your the prettiest girl here <3

Sign in to follow this