Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:16

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Shepherd 'Grim' Hale - International Criminal

Dishes    159

This is so awesome omg lol, I had the biggest smile while looking through this

Completely badass

Nice. Kinda gives off a metal gear feel with the style.

Love it! Can't wait to see the group back up! Badass!

Zero    287

Nice. Kinda gives off a metal gear feel with the style.

I've actually never played Metal Gear. Thanks guys! This is my third character, and I think I will be keeping him. I would like to point out though, as I'm sure some one will say something about it. This character is not a "Super badass special forces sniper space shuttle door gunner." This website took me literally around 6-8 hours, this was not including me sitting down last night to write out only SMALL portions of the backstory in the page.

I also have snippets of adventures he has been in before the apocalypse, such as dealing weapons under the table to people in the recent Syrian conflict as well as Ukraine and such. ;D

Zero    287

hOlY SHIT cant wait to perm/start an alt character to re-join the ace of spades. Looks so good dude

The Ace of Spades is going to even more badass than before. The way I want to set it up, the AoS will be an entire unit, then there will be a small special forces unit inside the Ace of Spades called "The Wild Bunch." The Wild Bunch would have been led by the Forest brothers. ;)

DJScotchTape    11

hOlY SHIT cant wait to perm/start an alt character to re-join the ace of spades. Looks so good dude

The Ace of Spades is going to even more badass than before. The way I want to set it up, the AoS will be an entire unit, then there will be a small special forces unit inside the Ace of Spades called "The Wild Bunch." The Wild Bunch would have been led by the Forest brothers. ;)

woooOOOoOoO doggy, i can't wait. keep us posted dawg. You just brought back the ace of spades hype

Hessian    11

Woah... Nice! :o

Zero    287

I would like to point out, it is much more enjoyable if you listen to the entire intro song. :3

The drawing is awesome! Did you do it on a computer program or on paper. (I know of some computer programs that you can draw by hand on)

bigwiz14    23

SWAAAAAAAAAAAG! Nice job to everyone involved in producing this :) I like art like this. Looks really nice and I like the pen-stroke-ish look you've got going on. Keep up the good work :)