Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:08
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Jack Allen

I am back.

Jack Allen    18

So, im back after a half a year hiatus. I left because i had alot of things with school and work and just didn't have time for games anymore. But i was wondering why there is no more arma 2 Dayzrp? Did everyone just switchover to Dayz Standalone? I guess im a bit confused. But other than that, yea, i guess i am back.

Samaritan    343

Welcome back to the apocalypse.

Yes, basically the mod was dying towards the end of the year and it was reduced to one server (Oct/Nov time). When standalone became a little more stable a test server was put up and it proved more popular than the mod so as you can see there are now four SA servers. There is a lot of nostalgia for the mod but it is gone now...on to the future and the future is SA.

Mental    0

I remember seeing your name floating around. Welcome back.

All we have now are SA servers. Personally I prefer mod due to its functionalability and optimisations but the community decided to go with SA.

Hope to see you around sometime :thumbsup:

Jack Allen    18

I remember seeing your name floating around. Welcome back.

All we have now are SA servers. Personally I prefer mod due to its functionalability and optimisations but the community decided to go with SA.

Hope to see you around sometime :thumbsup:

Yea, i played dayzrp alot on arma 2. But i had other things that were kind of just falling into my lap and poking my face with a stick. So i had to head off for awhile. And i don't have standalone, so i need to buy that soon.

Scooter    51

I remember you. Your character had the whispery voice right? Welcome back

Jack Allen    18

Yea my character had a kind of scratchy whispery voice. But i think im going to just use my regular voice. I couldn't even use my voice all the time because it hurt after doing it so much.

Scooter    51

Yea my character had a kind of scratchy whispery voice. But i think im going to just use my regular voice. I couldn't even use my voice all the time because it hurt after doing it so much.

I was Scott Richards/Josefina Cruz by the way if you were wondering. I used to do a scratchy voice for the one character as well but I had to stop as it really hurt my throat for several months. Anyways, welcome back, have fun!

Jack Allen    18

I was Scott Richards/Josefina Cruz by the way if you were wondering. I used to do a scratchy voice for the one character as well but I had to stop as it really hurt my throat for several months. Anyways, welcome back, have fun!

Yea i remember you as Josefina Cruz, I guess another down of being gone for awhile is forgetting who people are lol. Thanks for the welcome! And thank you to everyone else who has welcomed me back!