Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:40

Sign in to follow this  
grumpyk

Trucks are death traps aka the inevitable effects of gravity

grumpyk    0

During a great stream today from AGamingCouple on Twitch, there was a small...incident involving a couple of trucks.

Here is a picture album of the events...

While driving one truck through a field, he looked over to respond to something in chat and accidentally rammed a fence, getting the truck stuck. Luckily he was able to find a second truck extremely close by. Attempts were made to ram the 1st truck which was stuck on the fence with the 2nd truck to unstick it. In doing so however...The 2nd truck got stuck as well. It then glitched out horribly. Attempting to exit the truck led DayZ to glitch out even further as the alien glitch gods decided to abduct his character into the skies. After getting a lovely birds eye view of Charnarus for a moment, he slowly fell to his death. And all the time, we in the chat laughed.

The best image of the whole event...(more in the album above)

[attachment=2048]

You can check out the VOD here. Happens around the 1hr 41min mark.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long long time. It was made funnier because we had actually warned him when he got in the first truck that trucks were death traps. Not 5 minutes later, this happened. xD

drewhinny    0

So many people have been talking about the trucks, and glitch deaths! Be careful out there people.

grumpyk    0

It was just hilarious when it happened. The look on his face was priceless. And we had warned him after all. xD

trucks have the control of a 2 legged dog toppling down a hill

Bjon    15

I have seen first hand the destruction these trucks cause, my friends. It seems wise to leave the beasts be until there is a fix.

So many pointless deaths, and awkward RP situations because of it.

Jparks351    0

I had an issue with 2 trucks driving around yesterday, it was very glitchy. We used one to try and roll another back onto its wheels. Ended up just flipping the second truck in a somersault style.

nonickerson    0

i was watching someone in a truck and he got stuck on a fence he floored it then he flew so high in the air i could nat see him i think he went to space.

I had an issue with 2 trucks driving around yesterday, it was very glitchy. We used one to try and roll another back onto its wheels. Ended up just flipping the second truck in a somersault style.

I think I came across that because I was walking on s4 and saw two trucks flipped close together

Mr Snow    0

Ha ha haaa most have pissed him off but look on the good side it was funny as hell.

grumpyk    0

i was watching someone in a truck and he got stuck on a fence he floored it then he flew so high in the air i could nat see him i think he went to space.

Watch the video. It may have been this guy. :D

RyanAJ    0

The glitches make this game that much funnier sometimes.. sometimes.. lol

nonickerson    0

Watch the video. It may have been this guy. :D

lol same fence and thing but orange truck it was pretty funny to watch but i would not want to be in it lol.

TheScruu    0

The same thing happened to me a few days ago, but i was still in the truck and was shot to the sky, was flying for about 3 minutes and then fell down... Fast trip from Gvozdno to Gorka. ^^

Ghost of Levi    8

Yeah... trucks are really unstable in their current form, its like they wanted you to not like vehicles so they could vocus more on other things :P

I saw three guys killed APPROACHING trucks that LEAPT like they were possessed and killed the ones approaching.

Talk about a game-breaking bug!