Server time: 2017-10-20, 23:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Checster1999

Quick Question:What should i do if i want to stop playing in the middle of the game.

Question

Ok, so i am kind off new here and i just wanted to know if it's possible to stop playing in the middle of a situation maybe because my computeur crashed or my internet stopped working or even when i need to go. What should i do before logging out of the server ?

Because it can ruin the Role Play and i just want to know what to do.

Thanks for answering :)

9 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Best way is to go out of character (by typing //) and saying that you have to go, the people your interacting will most likley be okay with it.

Best way is to go out of character (by typing //) and saying that you have to go, the people your interacting will most likley be okay with it.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

You could always try finding the people you were with on teamspeak, and message them. OR, make a post on the "Whose roleplay did you enjoy today" thread. Last option is to just log back in and say your comp crashed.

You could always try finding the people you were with on teamspeak, and message them. OR, make a post on the "Whose roleplay did you enjoy today" thread. Last option is to just log back in and say your comp crashed.

Ok, thanks :D

Sin    127

#Vittoria4CH2015

If your computer crashed, there's nothing you can do about it. Just come back and say "Sorry had to tie my shoe lace" or something. when they see in the corner that you're disconnecting, chances are they wont do anything. If you're planning to log out, get to a safe location. Preferably somewhere with a couple stories and hide. If there's people nearby just say "Think Im gonna go for a nap" then type //ooc I gotta go.

Red    247

The people above have given the answer.

When you're in the middle of a game and you have to go, make an OOC message by doing something like // I have to go, sorry for the inconvenience.

When you crash and you can't come back, contact the people either on TS or on the forums.

I should point out that the last part shouldn't become a natural habit. Always try to come back into the game after a crash.

/solved