Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hynde

Taking over areas.

Question

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

Is there any rules against a clan/group taking over a certain area like the prison island or a small town and making it an area where they will KoS people or just denie entry and if unauthorized people are seen in the area they will be shot? (Had to make something up to keep my user :P )

9 answers to this question

Teas    1

I think your attached picture kind of sums the answer up nicely.

There's nothing to stop a group moving into an area and assuming control, making it their home, etc. People do it all the time, however, they still need to comply with the rules. How you state the control of a place by a group would be is against the rules. Kos is kos is kos, initiations are still required no matter who assumes control of an area.

You may deny entry as long as it's roleplayed out, anyone breaching your "unathorised zone" could be initiated upon and given a warning and released or taken prisoner, something along those lines.

Hope this answers your question.

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

I think your attached picture kind of sums the answer up nicely.

There's nothing to stop a group moving into an area and assuming control, making it their home, etc. People do it all the time, however, they still need to comply with the rules. How you state the control of a place by a group would be is against the rules. Kos is kos is kos, initiations are still required no matter who assumes control of an area.

You may deny entry as long as it's roleplayed out, anyone breaching your "unathorised zone" could be initiated upon and given a warning and released or taken prisoner, something along those lines.

Hope this answers your question.

Ok cool thanks. That answered my question pretty nicely :D

Revilo    7

wouldn't recommend taking the prison island though. unless you like writing your point of view in a report.

That shit's a dangerous place

Sin    114

(Had to make something up to keep my user :P )

Not really, no. You could have contributed something useful to virtually any existing thread in the forums, no need to gin up a new one.

Teas    1

Ok cool thanks. That answered my question pretty nicely :D

Roger. Marking as solved.

/solving

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

(Had to make something up to keep my user :P )

Not really, no. You could have contributed something useful to virtually any existing thread in the forums, no need to gin up a new one.

Oh. i got a feeling that i had to make a post ore something to keep my user :P