Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zorac

RP hotspots?

Question

Zorac    0

Hey!

So i heard that Green Mountain is a good RP hotspot. Any other places i could go? I am quite new-ish to DayZ so i dont know my way around the map and i am currently just walking from town to town exploring but it gets boring after not meeting anyone else for hours on end. So maybe my character can "accidently" stubble across a hotspot in the near future.

Any other suggestions besides GM?

9 answers to this question

Nickson    7

GM isn't a good RP hotspot. It's a hotspot for bandits, liars and traders, there is barely no RP at all and the RP that goes on there is IMO below average and doesn't really deserve mentioning at all. With all due respect to the groups that go there, but GM is a PvP hotspot which groups seem to love hold up and just have firefights in because you know DayZRP is all about that PvP action ...

Ami.Knight    9

Gm is a good place to rp. I have had plenty of sessions there just sitting and talking around a fire.

I dont find the rp there to be "below average" as long as there are people who actually want to rp.

The only issue there is you are taking a risk on your life by staying too long.

Basoon    15

Zeleno can be good. Although some will disagree with this, on a full server, the coast can be good. You will find some more friendly people as they are not fully geared with military loot usually and often focus on the RP side of things. Some of my best RP has been on the coast or with people I met there.

Glenn    10

Green mountain is a nice place to visit, really easy and central in the map.

The prison island is nice too, lots of people come there but won't be always as friendly also it is hard to reach because you have to swim trough the cold water.

But going in between Zelenogorsk and North West Air Field and Green mountain there will always be some fun to be found. #IlluminatiTriangle

The best advice anyone can give you is to find out in-game. There is no fun in finding out in-game material on the forums.

/Marked as Solved

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

What would you character do? Where would they want to be?

Wandering aimlessly in the wilderness doesn't provide much RP.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I can be 'that guy' and be like "find out incharacter"

Or I can just post this

tUupBIu.jpg

Most active and evilist place

Edit: GM and Zeleno are pretty good aswell

Zorac    0

Thanks for all the suggestions!

I have mostly been on the northeast side of the map which i know can see seems to be far away from the RP hotspots. I think my character is going to feel compelled about moving more west in the near future.