Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:05

Sign in to follow this  
Merrick

Whitelist again...

Question

Merrick    0

I got rejected today for the second time for this reason :

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. "

And here is what I wrote and understood aboutthe rule:

-snip-

7 answers to this question

oracle96    0

it looks to me like it is too close to how it is stated in the rules page. I would suggest taking another look at the rules and before i forget you have to remember you can't just take a hostage with out talking to him/her or telling them why you are holding them up.( Hint hint galore right there hmm kinda catchy i may be a rhymer :DD) anyways i would suggest posting your whole app and asking for full feed back on it, might find any other hidden mistakes. Better safe than sorry. Good luck on your third try bud.

Try to write up an example/situation where the rule would take into effect.

Merrick    0

it looks to me like it is too close to how it is stated in the rules page. I would suggest taking another look at the rules and before i forget you have to remember you can't just take a hostage with out talking to him/her or telling them why you are holding them up.( Hint hint galore right there hmm kinda catchy i may be a rhymer :DD) anyways i would suggest posting your whole app and asking for full feed back on it, might find any other hidden mistakes. Better safe than sorry. Good luck on your third try bud.

I rewrote it a bit but maybe it will help:

-snip-

oracle96    0

That sounds pretty good to me man sounds like you hit all the points. But since your next application will be your third try I can't suggest enough that you should get at least three different community members help one of them being a community helper for sure. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you server side.

Merrick    0

That sounds pretty good to me man sounds like you hit all the points. But since your next application will be your third try I can't suggest enough that you should get at least three different community members help one of them being a community helper for sure. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you server side.

Thanks a lot, those community helper guys will answer to my thread or I've got to contact them somehow?

oracle96    0

Some will if you post a thread with feedback in the titled other than that you can pm them if you want what ever you fancy.

Voedric    28

If you would like to either PM me the application or jump on TS3 I can help you out.