Server time: 2017-08-17, 01:46

Sign in to follow this  
Kayla

Hiya :)

Kayla    0

Good afternoon, fellow RPer's ! My name is Kayla and I live in England with my partner and our dog!

I'll be honest, I haven't role-played in many, many years , so I'm a bit rusty! However I am totally looking forward to getting the chance to apply! A few of my friends are on the servers at the moment so that is really encouraging. :) At least now I have time to think of a new character and persona for myself and try to imagine the type of immersion I want to have in the game.

Hope to see all of you very soon!

Kayla

Vandy    34

Hello there Kayla! Welcome to the community.

I'm pretty sure we'll get the rust of you, even if it takes us to scrubbing it off!

Anyhow, good luck with the application and do not hesistate to contact any Community Helper when in need!

Red    137

Welcome to the Community Kayla!

It will probably take you a little bit, but RP is like riding a bike if you have done it before!

Be sure to read through the rules carefully as they will make your experience in game so much better.

Good luck on your whitelisting process. If you need help, feel free to message either me or any of the other Community Helpers. We are at your disposal!

Additionally, if you need any help with your characters background story, feel free to message me. I always like to help with that sorta stuff!

Have fun!

[Vandy 2fast5me, lol]

Samaritan    246

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

haleyalyssa    0

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

annnnnd amazing.

also welcome!