Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:46

Sign in to follow this  
littlepowz

Why cant we just get whitelisted straight away?

Question

littlepowz    0

I signed up to DayZRP to get a new take on DayZ, as i was bored of getting K.O.S all the time, and i liked meeting people on the rare occasion they didn't shoot me. so after signing up i am greeted with "non-donors cant be whitelisted yet, too many people" or something like that. Why cant we all be whitelisted and if there is no room on the server, then oh well, u know first come first served sort of thing. Just seems a bit silly in my opinion, but there is probably a valid reason.

3 answers to this question

Ghost of Levi    8

You cant be whitelisted due to the overexxesive amounts of applys theres currently something like 400 whitelist requests and only 4 admins to deal with them, they want to reduce that amount before letting any new ones in, and its alot of work for em

If the whitelist was instant it'd be ridiculous. There's already enough rule breaking/infringing going on as it is.

/Moved to Questions

If we whitelisted everyone then there would be no accountability for rule breaks. As stated, there are enough as it is. Our servers would turn into a public server if we did this. This it not what the community wants. We pride ourselves on the higher standard than public servers.

/Marked as Solved