Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Whiskey Tango

Forum Account Pruning Clarification

It seems like there is some misconception about forum accounts being pruned. I see members giving the wrong answer in the "Questions" category. I just wanted to clarify the procedure. Forum accounts will be pruned if a member does not posts a message within the initial 30 days. Posts DO NOT count if they are in "Introductions and Farewells" or "Off-Topic" categories. In addition, if a member donates their account is not subject to pruning.

This means you don't have to post a message every month, just the initial 30 days of the account being created.

P.S. Make sure your post has substance and not just a random post, that makes no sense. In addition, this information is provided in your welcome PM.

Ghost of Levi    8

Dont you get an PM of this when you register? so why does it kinda ya know have to be said?

Red    241

Perhaps, since this is somewhat of a reminder/announcement. You could perhaps also mention other ways to circumvent the pruning process (donating). :P

Dont you get an PM of this when you register?

Yes, but we still get countless questions regarding this. Also, members are giving the wrong answer. This is just a PSA to restate the procedure.

Perhaps, since this is somewhat of a reminder/announcement. You could perhaps also mention other ways to circumvent the pruning process (donating). :P

Donating is in my OP.

Ghost of Levi    8

-snip-

well no offence but I highly doubt this will make any difference, if they dont bother to read the pm or investigate they will probibly not end up here in this post.

Red    241

Dont you get an PM of this when you register?

Yes, but we still get countless questions regarding this. Also, members are giving the wrong answer. This is just a PSA to restate the procedure.

Donating is in my OP.

Ah whoops, it was at the end. Must have missed it. :) my bad!

-snip-

well no offence but I highly doubt this will make any difference, if they dont bother to read the pm or investigate they will probibly not end up here in this post.

Well if they don't read it then there is the convenience of linking this thread that explains it to them instead of having to type up an answer.

Ghost of Levi    8

snip-

Fair enough.