Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:05

Sign in to follow this  
snorskov

Hallu

snorskov    0

Hallu, my name is soren, and i just joined in today. I am from a small town in Denmark and this time in my life i dont really work or do anything much:P a couple of years back i got the diagnosis paranoid schizophrenic, so even getting out of the door is a tuff job. That went negative really fast . but yeah dont really know what to say. i spend a lot of time drawing and painting. if you wanna see my stuff , heres a little link to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Sketchophrenia112?fref=ts its not amazing or anything, but i like doing it:P well good day and good weekend to you, may the loot be with you....

snorskov    0

Soren ahe...cool name! Welcome to the madness ~

thank you a bunch:D haha..... madness is like gravity. all it needs is a little push... HAHAHAHAHAHHA... joker quotes:D

Heroz_Nick    21

Soren ahe...cool name! Welcome to the madness ~

thank you a bunch:D haha..... madness is like gravity. all it needs is a little push... HAHAHAHAHAHHA... joker quotes:D

Yeaaah mate ;)

Red    149

Hey Soren,

Welcome to the community!

Part of me wants to ask, is play a game like this suitable with your condition?

I don't mean this in a negative way, nor do I want to sound inappropriate, as I'm just worried that perhaps some of topics that are being played here might a little heavy to handle.

Of course, I'm hoping that it's not because playing DayZRP is awesome~!

If you need any assistance with the whitelisting process or setting up the game, feel free to contact Community Helpers like me. We are at your disposal.

Best of luck and hope to see you in Chernarus soon!

snorskov    0

Hey Soren,

I don't mean this in a negative way, nor do I want to sound inappropriate, as I'm just worried that perhaps some of topics that are being played here might a little heavy to handle.

If you need any assistance with the whitelisting process or setting up the game, feel free to contact Community Helpers like me. We are at your disposal.

i doubt that any situation/story in the rp world, could mess me up more then my own train of thought. and thanks for considering it, but luckily im very stable and nicely medicated. the hardest part of it, is gonna be the interaction with people over mic. im use to only be writing rp, so its gonna be a challenge. but i bet ill get comfortable with it at some point. but i highly appreciate your consideration:) hope to see you ingame, though my whitelisting application didnt go very well. hadnt slept for 2 days, so im a bit afraid that i was just mumbleriing incoherent madness (though that is a pretty normal symptom, to think that what you say makes no sense) and if anyone wanna learn about schizophrenia, you are allways welcome to ask.

Red    149

Hey Soren,

i doubt that any situation/story in the rp world, could mess me up more then my own train of thought. and thanks for considering it, but luckily im very stable and nicely medicated. the hardest part of it, is gonna be the interaction with people over mic. im use to only be writing rp, so its gonna be a challenge. but i bet ill get comfortable with it at some point. but i highly appreciate your consideration:) hope to see you ingame, though my whitelisting application didnt go very well. hadnt slept for 2 days, so im a bit afraid that i was just mumbleriing incoherent madness (though that is a pretty normal symptom, to think that what you say makes no sense) and if anyone wanna learn about schizophrenia, you are allways welcome to ask.

Well you do not necessarily have to talk on voice. There are people who simply do text RP. Some people are simply not comfortable with talking on voice.

I hope you get through the whitelisting process.

Best of luck :)

snorskov    0

oh thats good to know. maybe ill start out with typing and hopefully move on to the voice chat... and thanks mate.

Guest OntaBalap   
Guest OntaBalap

Hallooo :D