Server time: 2017-10-21, 04:52
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
AndreyQ

152.1Hz

AndreyQ    0

The dead were walking slowly on the streets of a small town.The sound of the chirping birds was covered by the shots fired by a lost survivor in need for food.He was running down the road scavenging everything he could in order to find the needed supplies.There was nothing left in those houses.He just starts running again to wherever the wind led him.That was the view Luke had before going to sleep in his wooden hunting tower.

"Everything looks peaceful today...Oh..Who knows?" As he looks through his backpack he realized that besides food he has a radio he never used.He takes a look at it and presses the button.

*static* "Does this thing even work? Is there anyone there at the end of the line?"

*more static* "Oh well I guess I can use this rather than talking to myself when I feel lonely..."

*static*

He stops pressing the button and looks at the town across the field.He has a rather overwhelming look on his face.As he leans on the wooden logs he presses the button again.

"My name is Luke Nathans.And I...I am a survivor just like you.A survivor looking for something...what is that I don't know...maybe it's a safe place I can call home or just travelling back to Romania to see if my family is still alive...I actually don't know.But there is one thing I am sure of...whatever I want to do I can not do it alone...not anymore...I don't know you...you don't know me but I am certain that we both need help.So if you want to speak do it NOW!...Hello? *static* Anyone there?..."

Luke closes the transmission with a sad face thinking about how he could have helped the guy running through the town yesterday.He knew that there was no food left there...all of it was in his backpack.

Tobzor511    1

*Gonzalo was zapping trough diffrent radio stations he heard Lukes call for help*

*Static* "hello my name is Gonzalo i am just like you a survivor i need of help someone i have recently made a call for help just as you.... I met a person his name was Matt he told me that if you need company you should head to green mountian, i have no fucking clue where that is *Gonzalo chuckles a bit* I dont know if it is safe there... there might be bad people i think that i will head there tomorrow or today but i think i need a map or a guide first... good luck amigo*

*the radio goes silent*

AndreyQ    0

Luke begins to laugh as he gets his radio from his pocket.

"Green Mountain was it ? Haha...Good joke Gonzalo, but I am not looking for dead weight...I am looking for survivors that know what supplies will safe their life...not those one who would rather look like my last christmas tree than having food and water on their back"

Tobzor511    1

Gonazlo thinks for a breif moment what to say

"Well amigo that is the best advice i can give since i have no fucking clue whats going on in this forsaken country but I can agree with what you say fully automatic wepons and ghille suits is not what you need right now... what you need is food and humanity..."

Zunn    0

*Regis hears the radio transmission whilst laying down in an old creaky bed in an abandoned house. Regis leans up from his bed smirking at the broadcast, he reaches for his short-wave radio and holds down the transmit button.*

Luke...yes I remember you, ya mentioned this 'community' when we crossed paths...all be it quivering in your boots.*Regis laughs to himself* My friend if you want men to follow you, ya need a symbol, a message for your friends and enemies alike, open your books learn it, the message sent from history is as clear as day this new world like the old is not built by men like you. Men who show no substance or fortitude, perhaps you'll learn this one day...or perhaps you'll die.

Regis releases his finger from the transmit button, and sits on the side of his bed in deep thought

Wild D0g    8

Alexander stops playing with channels on his radio when he hears the transmission buzzing over his radio.

Hello luke. This is Alexander Steelmark with the CDF 101st we can offer food shelter and protection to you and any other survivors that may be listening in. Contact Captain Luka Kratochvil on our private channel. Good luck out there. Steel mark out.

Alexander clips the radio back to his belt and moves on.

DerrickStorm    34

The view from the hill was beautiful. Hidden in the treeline Kriss was nearly invisible and after long travel he needed rest. He earned it. "From this place I should get a decent signal". He put the radio on his backpack and turned it on. "What was it... I wrote it down, didn't I? One... One five two point one." When he was looking for the right frequency noises on the radio were sometimes louder but he could have sworn he heard cries for help. Finally the indicator stopped at 152.1.

Mr. Nathans. Luke... Luk *signal is getting weaker* thans... do you **ar this? Shit **it a sec****.

Ok, now it should be good. I hope the transmission is loud and clear. Few days ago I heard you on my radio. My name is Storm, Kriss Storm... god damn it Mom. Couldn't you think of something better? Gotta tell you, I took so many god damn beatings at school for that name. Shiiit what do you care. So I heard your transmission. I haven't talk in person with someone for so god damn long that I'm starting to believe that the voices on the radio are just my imagination. But If you're in fact real I can meet with you. You won't be disappointed in me - but that's for you to find out. I've got some basic supplies if you need anything. Most of it is hunting gear that I'm trying to stock up. Canned food, fresh food you name it, you got it. I'm pretty decent hunter - I know how to carve and skin an animal. I'm also not that bad with a gun and the most important - I'm in pretty good condition. I'll certainly won't slow you down and can aid you in your travel back home. The places I visit look like a ghost towns. I've seen only few living souls out there. From far. Looked like a military but months ago I heard that military was gone. Damn it... I know it's hard to trust someone these days Nathans but we gotta start somewhere, don't we? I'll be.. *signal dies*

Kriss carefully reached for his gun and very slowly got up. His eyes were patiently following a lonely deer at the far end of the treeline. Unaware of what it is to come. "Dinner is served..."

AndreyQ    0

As Luke finishes eating some american bacon found in a supermarket he grabs his radio and with an indifferent voice says:

*static*...*static* Mr Storm was it? Oh well the names don't matter anymore...or at least not right now.I heard your transmission today and yes I am in fact real...moving through towns with my head on my shoulders.I would love to meet with this hunter you were describing...I haven't eaten steak for months now.I will give you radio message once I am done with some problems of mine and then you can meet...alone.But I will give you a warning...don't try to pull a fast one on me...you wouldn't be the first one to die like that *static*

As Luke puts his radio in his vest he grabs his hatchet and walks slowly to the town in front of him."Are you the one who took my crossbow?" The dead one begins to scream as it starts to run towards Luke...."Peasant!"

Sign in to follow this