Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
steffanwulf

Scooter stole a truck....

steffanwulf    0

Scooter Hawkins, trouble-making redneck, has had a tragic vehicle accident. After stealing a v3s from some poor sap at Green Mountain, Scooter took a joyride to the coast. He gave a couple people some rides, made some aquaintences, and shared some beans. But a hard left turn was his doom. He flipped the truck multiple times. Yes, he was drunk at the time.

OOCly, flipped truck, died upon exiting it. It seemed too perfect to possibly just go ahead and permadeath Scooter there. (Edit: Scooter may possibly be alive)

And to the guy who SCooter stole the truck from: don't feel bad, it's nothing personal. Scooter has a vehicle theft problem..... and also drinks waaaay to much.

Haha I ran into you Scooter! At Komarobo or Kamenka. Minutes earlier I talked to the guy you stole the truck from. As would any self respecting criminal, you denied it.

RIP Scooter. You're flipping trucks in Heaven now, son. ;_;

Scooter Hawkins, trouble-making redneck, has died tragically in a vehicle accident. After stealing a v3s from some poor sap at Green Mountain, Scooter took a joyride to the coast. He gave a couple people some rides, made some aquaintences, and shared some beans. But a hard left turn was his doom. He flipped the truck multiple times. Yes, he was drunk at the time.

OOCly, flipped truck, died upon exiting it. It seemed too perfect to not just go ahead and permadeath Scooter there.

And to the guy who SCooter stole the truck from: don't feel bad, it's nothing personal. Scooter had a vehicle theft problem..... and also drank waaaay to much.

Well you don't need to kill your character. Just RP this that he just broke few ribs, he crawled away becouse was drunk and didn't feel the pain and he woked up in another place with big hangover ;)

Ghost of Levi    8

Well at least you didnt get launched into orbit, that happens alot too lately

steffanwulf    0

Well you don't need to kill your character. Just RP this that he just broke few ribs, he crawled away becouse was drunk and didn't feel the pain and he woked up in another place with big hangover ;)

This is a good idea, actually. I'm always torn when it comes to my characters' deaths. Part of me really enjoys the character and wants to keep him, but part of me is also that brutal hardcore player who enjoys the thrill that the threat of permadeath gives.

Maybe I'll go back to Scooter... I really did like him more than I've liked the other characters....

Wish I could of met scooter :(

Wicust    0

Scooter that was my truck! Haha I had people all over looking for you :P

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

HAHA Scooter ! Bet you can't wait until Tractors are back and you can go joy riding drunk on one of those ! YEEHAA !!!

Xaeleth    0

Scooter Hawkins, trouble-making redneck, has had a tragic vehicle accident. After stealing a v3s from some poor sap at Green Mountain, Scooter took a joyride to the coast. He gave a couple people some rides, made some aquaintences, and shared some beans. But a hard left turn was his doom. He flipped the truck multiple times. Yes, he was drunk at the time.

OOCly, flipped truck, died upon exiting it. It seemed too perfect to possibly just go ahead and permadeath Scooter there. (Edit: Scooter may possibly be alive)

And to the guy who SCooter stole the truck from: don't feel bad, it's nothing personal. Scooter has a vehicle theft problem..... and also drinks waaaay to much.

You wouldn't happen to be that drunk chap I gave a lift up to Green Mountain the other day? Heh, wasn't my truck you took, but it would be neat if that was you. There was a grey truck a little ways down the mountain, though I'm pretty sure it was just a naturally spawned on- not parked.

steffanwulf    0

Update: Scooter Hawkins hasn't lifted any trucks in a while, though he has found a few. Been in a sober streak lately, but after a recent gnarly firefight, it may be time to get drunk and raise hell...

Scooter sounds fun, I want more Scooters.

Well at least you didnt get launched into orbit, that happens alot too lately

Yup I agree with Levi couldve been much worse lol!

Guest mattiskungen   
Guest mattiskungen

Never get out of a truck if it flips, Like... Stay in it hoping for another V3S to help you. Cuz once i got out and i was upside down under the map. It was not good.