Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hynde

Hello people i'm Hynde.

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

What's up people i'm Hynde (not my real name but a nickname) I'm a 16 year old Finnish boy with minimal role play experiance in game but able to role play if need be (so not a total noob (i hope)) I'm new to DayZRP and i hope i'll get whitelisted and meet some of you in game and have a 10/10 role play experience. Wish you all a good role play experience for new and old and hope to see you in the wilds of Chernarus :)

Sin    127

Chrissie?

I'm a 16 year old Finnish boy

Oh. :( So not the amazing lead singer of The Pretenders then. Oh well, welcome anyway.

oracle96    0

Chrissie?

Oh. :( So not the amazing lead singer of The Pretenders then. Oh well, welcome anyway.

Hah! I get that :DD anyways welcome to the group man hope to see us server side ^^

HeresMaul    0

Sup Hynde! I'm waiting for my App. to be approved as well, I'm basically the same skill level as you with the whole role-playing experience. I've rarely played RP games, but if needed, I can do some pretty decent acting.

Voedric    28

Hello man, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

There are some useful links like the FAQ in my signature, you should probably check those out, It is also a good idea to check out the Report sections to find out what to do and not to do. Remember to read the rules thoroughly and multiple times before submitting your application.

Also remember to post somewhere outside of the "Introductions and Farewells" forum or your account will be deleted within 30days

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

Chrissie?

LoooL WUT? :D :D

Sup Hynde! I'm waiting for my App. to be approved as well, I'm basically the same skill level as you with the whole role-playing experience. I've rarely played RP games, but if needed, I can do some pretty decent acting.

I have not even made my APP need to wait till next week :/

Love the forum name, does it mean anything?

Welcome :)

No it's just a nickname i had when i was little and it kinda stuck :D

Hello man, hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

There are some useful links like the FAQ in my signature, you should probably check those out, It is also a good idea to check out the Report sections to find out what to do and not to do. Remember to read the rules thoroughly and multiple times before submitting your application.

Also remember to post somewhere outside of the "Introductions and Farewells" forum or your account will be deleted within 30days

Öh nööö got to go posting xD:D

Brad    158

Welcome, welcome and Good Luck!

Make sure to post in at least one forum thread that isn't off topic or introductions to keep your account active.

If you have any questions about your first character there are some helpful guides in the Tutorial/Guide section, and utilize the teamspeak if you still have questions.

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-guides-and-tutorials

And get those rules memorized!

Samaritan    342

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

That was 10/10 :D Made my day :)

Guest Hynde   
Guest Hynde

Chrissie?

LOL! :D no i'm not :D

Wild D0g    8

Welcome Hynde, always nice to see a new face, see you sever side