Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:02

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GTeddy

Stopping your account getting shut down

Question

Guest GTeddy   
Guest GTeddy

I was wondering, as you get the PM when you register here that includes the message:

IMPORTANT: In order to fully activate your account you need to both confirm your email AND post on the forums at least once within 30 days from the registration date. Accounts that haven't made a single post on the forums within 30 days from the registration date will be marked as inactive and will be removed permanently. Posting in the Introductions and Farewells or Off-Topic forums will not count towards this.

But it does not make clear weather you have to start a post thread or can just comment on a thread made by someone else to stop your account being removed?

(Sounds like a dumb question but need to know)

11 answers to this question

You're account is not going to get deleted, because you donated.

So, you can either make a comment in a post or make a thread that has discussion value.

You don't need to make a thread.All you need is to make a post anywhere except Off-Topic and Introductions and Farewells.As you are a donor your account is not going to become innactive.

Guest GTeddy   
Guest GTeddy

You're account is not going to get deleted, because you donated.

So, you can either make a comment in a post or make a thread that has discussion value.

Thanks for clearing that up, I asked mainly because I have friends here that have not donated and we were having a conversation about it last night. :)

Owen    13

If you did not donatinge just post somewhere in which you get a post count. If not your account gets deleted after a month or so.

Just in case I haven't understood this, is that an on-going thing? If you are not a donor, do you need to post in the relevant sections at least once per month in order to keep your account active?

Regards

Rolle    2440

Just in case I haven't understood this, is that an on-going thing? If you are not a donor, do you need to post in the relevant sections at least once per month in order to keep your account active?

Regards

No, it's a one time thing after registering. It's 30 days from the registration date, as written in the PM :)

Sin    113

Regards

Why wouldn't you want to post at least once a month? The forums are great!

Brad    155

Regards

Why wouldn't you want to post at least once a month? The forums are great!

Indeed, and then once you post they seem to multiply...like rabbits!

Regards

No, it's a one time thing after registering. It's 30 days from the registration date, as written in the PM :)

Thanks Rolle