Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:38

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Is killing yourself over and over again as a fresh spawn is a break of rules?

Yuup it is NVFL

Well he did it 5 times. I wrote him on the chat that he is probably breaking NVFL rule after the first 2 suicides but he said "i can kill myself as many times as i can cuz nobody see me and i want to get better spawn for the loot". I also asked him how many ppl is playing on the server and he said that there's more ppl on the other server but this one just restarted and he want to get gear.

ocet    1

So he's just not roleplaying. That's it. IMHO he's unable to immerse himself into the character. You have to take what "life" gives you.

I wouldn't watch his stream. ;)

Nickson    7

I would report him only for that, that is serious NVFL and he should be punished accordingly.

-snip-

To be real, that pretty darn sad to see, and the way he responted to you, well we now know what kind of roleplayer he is, and i gusse if you whanted to you could possebly report him, but its a far shot.

(even tho he provided vid evidense himself)

But yeah its NVFL and a shit attitude towards RP, only really careing about gear.

I think he has seen the thread :P

Guest Forecast01   
Guest Forecast01

Oh my bad guys, i got the rules a little confused. I will not make this mistake again. :D promise!

Oh my bad guys, i got the rules a little confused. I will not make this mistake again. :D promise!

If you over saw the NVFL rule, i would suggest you read all the rules more then once each again.

ocet    1

If you over saw the NVFL rule, i would suggest you read all the rules more then once each again.

More than once.

Red    137

A report needs to be opened about this.

This is against the rules.

Based on the information the OP gave, this is clear NVFL.

Tamaster92    14

and how about the respawning and picking a server just to get loot?

Guest Forecast01   
Guest Forecast01

yeah ill give them another read. Tamaster i dont know what youre talking about. Thanks for the tips guys

yeah ill give them another read. Tamaster i dont know what youre talking about. Thanks for the tips guys

What was the reason of killing your self over and over again...to get a better spawn?

Dude after all this shit talk you gave us on the Twitch i feel sorry that i ask Rampage (Dr. Quaid) for hosting your channel. I told you about NVFL rule and you didn't stop killing yourself. You said you only want better spawn for gear. Then after you saw the thread you asked on the twitch what's my IG name cuz you will find me and kill me so it's meta gaming.

And you still asking acting like a 15yo kid insulting me on the stream.

Tamaster92    14

Well he did it 5 times. I wrote him on the chat that he is probably breaking NVFL rule after the first 2 suicides but he said "i can kill myself as many times as i can cuz nobody see me and i want to get better spawn for the loot". I also asked him how many ppl is playing on the server and he said that there's more ppl on the other server but this one just restarted and he want to get gear.

That is what I am talking about.

Please explain

chinglish    0

No point arguing here, make a report and punish him! They are always sorry when they get caught, teach him a lesson.

I was in the chat long enough to see that the Streamer was not threatening to find and kill you (metagaming). He asked what your IG name was and specifically said "so I can avoid you." At no time did he threaten to metagame. Just my two cents.

I was in the chat long enough to see that the Streamer was not threatening to find and kill you (metagaming). He asked what your IG name was and specifically said "so I can avoid you." At no time did he threaten to metagame. Just my two cents.

What's your point in lying here? He clearly said " "what's your IG and TS name so i can find you and kill you so you will scream "no no please don't do it" ". Is he your friend or what?

Alright maybe we should lower the pitchforks guys.

Wheter he whants to kill him or not, avoiding him without meeting him IG first is metagaming, and i sense some OOC hate towards OP since he caught the guy.

Alright maybe we should lower the pitchforks guys.

Stop being a hippie husky and light that tourch..

I don't know the guy, I just saw him on Twitch and hopped in. I'm just giving my perspective and trying to get him a fair "trial", so to speak.

I don't know the guy, I just saw him on Twitch and hopped in. I'm just giving my perspective and trying to get him a fair "trial", so to speak.

You still want to give him a fair "trial" even i he asked now ppl on the stream if he can initiate or how he can do this? And now when he initiate on the guy at GM and shot him without even 5 seconds?

You still want to give him a fair "trial" even i he asked now ppl on the stream if he can initiate or how he can do this? And now when he initiate on the guy at GM and shot him without even 5 seconds?

Take this to a report and link this in it as well as the stream

No reason to go back and forth here

#Gikkel4CH

#BetterCHthenVector

#Banter

#ShamelessSelfpromoting

So he just initiate on the guy with a bad way and without any RP reason...