Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:02

Sign in to follow this  
Koala Kozak

TRUCK OF DOOM AT GREEN MOUNTAIN!

Koala Kozak    14

I watched my best friend in RP Chris get taken by a monstrous and possessed Truck and then i watched another die, and Brian and his teddy bear friend Tommy fell beforehand.

It was a horrifying sight but i watched in terror, i unholstered my AK74 And unloaded 3 clips into the beast and the extra 17 bullets into the engine, then a friendly Russian helped fire, i had no choice but to axe its engine hoping to destroy the beast, i heard the screaming of "NOO!" as i hit it, then everything went black.

Chris if you are reading this, mad...

Bjon    15

I was there, that truck took far too many lives. We kept telling people to stay away, but nope! Everyone had to try and get in it or loot other bodies.

As Igor would say "My friends, this is not very smart."

Koala Kozak    14

I was there, that truck took far too many lives. We kept telling people to stay away, but nope! Everyone had to try and get in it or loot other bodies.

:D Were you the Russian that offered me a hand shooting the trucks engine??

Bjon    15

Yes my friend, indeed I was; though, I think it's a good thing nothing happened since there were two to three other people around the truck behind the wall.

It was crazy though how many people were killed by that damn truck. I left shortly after you died, so it's possible some others came around and tempted fate as well.

Murdercool    32

This sounds like a wild tale that I wish I was there to see! :D

Wild D0g    8

A fine tale of a beast machine. I to have encountered a devil truck. It was glitched into a wall when I drew near to check it, it twitched and everything went dark. Trucks are evil I try and walk places now.

Koala Kozak    14

Hahha never trust a truck guys... They are spawned by the devil.

Yes my friend, indeed I was; though, I think it's a good thing nothing happened since there were two to three other people around the truck behind the wall.

It was crazy though how many people were killed by that damn truck. I left shortly after you died, so it's possible some others came around and tempted fate as well.

T'was a sad and dark demise for the innocent men and woman at Green Mountain that day.

Ghost of Levi    8

This sounds like an drunken story :D but yeah in all seriouseness stay away from trucks in general they be evil monsters and they kill ya

I learned my lesson yesterday when a truck sent me into orbit.

Oh my...

Theres a pic of it in off topic if you wish to see.

Ghost of Levi    8

I can relate, trucks are pure evil

Basoon    15

This, also people doing insanely fast drive by's at GM, came about a foot from running over 3 guys standing in the bushes across from the compound.

Koala Kozak    14

This, also people doing insanely fast drive by's at GM, came about a foot from running over 3 guys standing in the bushes across from the compound.

Absolute Fools i say.

Basoon    15

Absolute Fools i say.

Oh yea, can't wait till road blocks are a thing

Corvun    0

I was there as well, People would continue to walk over and loot the bodies, once they got with in 5ft or so, the truck would "Twitch" and anyone near it would die. Their body would just go limp... It was a very sad day at Green Mountain.

forager    0

lol, I have died to the phantom killer truck at the gates of Green mountain compound in the past.

Koala Kozak    14

Absolute Fools i say.

Oh yea, can't wait till road blocks are a thing

Or landmines...

Pouyon    0

Dont worry we took care of that truck with a grenade before it took anymore lives lol RIP to those brave men and women who Laughed in the face of death and attempted to tame the beast that is V3S

Koala Kozak    14

Dont worry we took care of that truck with a grenade before it took anymore lives lol RIP to those brave men and women who Laughed in the face of death and attempted to tame the beast that is V3S

Brave soul